Kapitel 7: Epsilon

"Tiger Drive!"

Toramaru shot the ball with all of his strength. A tiger seemed to power up the shoot by roaring loudly and thus made the ball boosted to the goal. Meanwhile, there's someone with wavy black hair and a pair of sharp amber eyes who was standing still in front of the goal, with arms crossed on his chest. He just stayed calm like not really care about the speedy ball which was aiming at him and finally catched the ball with his hand like it was nothing. This made Toramaru shocked that he could just grit his teeth in defeat.

"What's this? Is this all you've got?" The wavy black haired guy threw the ball back at Toramaru, "you disappointed me.."

A certain fern green haired girl with buns on her head chuckled, "this can't even count as a warm up, right Desarm-kun? What do you think, Alpha, Gamma, Ray Rukh?" She glanced at some boys behind her.

Alpha and Gamma were just shrugged while Ray Rukh was doing nothing.

"Beta, go get some scores.." Said Desarm lazily, not interested in the play.

"Yes, Desarm-kun~" Said Beta with childish playful tone, "JUST PREPARE TO DIE, SCUMS!!!" She suddenly changed her personality from cute mode to violent mode.

Beta charged fast, passing through some players of Endou's team and crashed them down. Even Gouenji and Kidou couldn't keep themselves from Beta's power and speed.

"Shoot Command 07!" Exclaimed her, sending the ball up by splitting it into two, "Double Shoot!"

She jumped high then shoot the two fission balls by double volley kicked. While the fission balls were fusing together, it flew directly to where Endou's standing. It's too fast that made him couldn't use one of his hissatsu. After seeing Endou was blown back by the shoot, Beta giggled and smiling cutely at Desarm. All the Inazuma team were gathered at the goal to help Endou.

"I scored one.. Who's next?" Proffered Beta playfully.

"Epsilon.." Endou muttered furiously, clenching his fists.

Yes, they're team Epsilon with Desarm as the captain of the team. Their first encounter was hard to explain since they weren't at the usual place. It's right after Yuuichi guided Endou and the team to at least close by the location of the Chrono Stone, all of them were absorbed by some kind like sand storm to the unknown world. It's like the underworld with no ray of sun nor light; it's pitch black. There they met with Epsilon then had a match.

"You still want the Chrono Stone?" Desarm looking down at Inazuma team, "let's play and entertain me more until the time is over.."

"My calculation.. You all won't survive that long.. This place poisoning your body and you will die less than fifteen minutes.." Said Ray Rukh flatly.

"Say, Ray Rukh-kun.. don't you say that we will have more skeletons around here? That's disgusting.." Said Gamma annoyingly.

"But this time is special, Gamma.. See.. It's Endou Mamoru right there.." Beta pointed at Endou, "he will surely become an adorable decoration around our rooms.." She giggled.

"You're too excited, Beta.. " Desarm sighed.

"Of course I'm excited, Desarm-kun.. How can I keep calm if it's here with us.. We just have to let them rotten then take it.." Beta smiled.

Endou didn't get with what they say and even didn't care about it. He tried to stand by the help of Kidou and Gouenji.

"Just stop blabbing and resume the game!" Shouted Endou by hitting his fists.

Kidou looked at Gouenji then they nodded. As they was sure that Endou was okay, they're back on their positions. Beta, Gamma, Alpha and Desarm were flinched after Endou's words. They looked at one another then looked back to the Inazuma team.

"Say, goggles-kun.." Beta whispered at Kidou who was near her, "don't tell me that he's dense.." She sighed, "aren't you guys being cruel to him? Seems like he doesn't know anything about himself.."

Kidou grabbed Beta's hand tight, "don't you dare to insult him!" He threatened.

After that, Beta pouted in annoyance and rubbing her hand then back to her position.

"So, let's resume and don't forget that once you're lost, you will be buried here alive and die for us.." Desarm crossed his arms.

Sweat flew down on Endou's face as he gritted in fear. It's a deadly game which cost his teammates life. The game which determined his path to the Chrono Stone. It's a trading game with just only the winner team could be out of there while the loser team would be left over and died. Epsilon was basically an unknown team. They didn't speak a word about themselves, but in the other hand they knew well about Endou and his goals. Epsilon seemed targeting the same thing as Endou; it's the Chrono Stone; but from what Gamma and Beta said before, it could be assumed that they're already there for a long time. Were they imprisoned there?