Kapitel 13: Unlimited Shining 1

The left behind team, Inazuma Eleven, was desperately rushed to the Chronos valley. They needed to be hurry since one of their friends was suddenly gone with no trace. While they're on their way, Yuuichi seemed like very nervous. His sweat flew down on his forehead and his face was paler. What's wrong with him?

The journey to the valley wasn't that far and it's not their first time since they're ever there once before Epsilon distracted them and trapped them in the underworld. After Fubuki saved them, they stayed at the nearest village to the valley. As they're arrived once again in the entrance of the valley, the huge cave welcomed them with the eerie gloomy atmosphere. They didn't want to waste the time and just rushed into the cave, didn't care or even not thinking about how dangerous the cave was. They didn't have time to think other than to save Endou as fast as possible.

"Welcome back, Chronos.."

A sudden greeting held them from stepping in any further. It's the same gray boy. He smiled gently then allowed himself to be their guide though it'd never been approved by the team; but they had no other choice.

"Can you tell us who you are?" Kidou held himself from heating up.

"I'm Shuu" said the gray boy, "relax.. You can get him back after you defeat us.." He giggled, "as long as you obey us, we won't do anything to him.." He pointed at a certain direction.

Endou was trapped in a cage which was hanging on the cave's ceiling. He seemed struggling on a pain that made him squeezed his chest and even curling up himself to endure the pain. He panted hard and looked like they had no time for a bargain chatting.

"What do you want?" Yuuichi looked at Shuu sharply.

"Like I said before.. You can have him back after you defeat us.."

At that time, there were some figures appeared out from shadow of the corner of the cave. One of them who had a ban on his left arm pointed his finger at Inazuma team.

"I'm Hakuryuu, the captain of Unlimited Shining team.. I challenge you in a match which determines the ownership of that boy over there!" Declared Hakuryuu.

"Why should you put this into a match when you can own him easily?" Fubuki confronting, "you can freely take him with you without being bothered by his teammates, can't you?" He sighed, "or is it because of.. the bond between them?" He glanced at Inazuma team.

A clank sound from above distracted their attention. Endou grabbed the trail tight and he looked at his team with a tense stare. He still couldn't move a lot due to the unbearable pain, yet he forced himself to keep his consciousness.

"What's... that... means.. Fubuki?" He tried to gain his composure.

"Endou! Hang in there.. We will save you for sure.." Exclaimed Kidou, "Hakuryuu, let's get started!"

Shuu chuckled, "looks like they will keep it from you forever, Endou Mamoru.. They will not or it's more like they cannot tell you the truth..."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Rebuked Someoka who was ready to swing his fist.

Shuu avoided Someoka's fist smoothly by stepping back a little, "..that.. You're just a replica.."

The forbidden words were echoing in the air, causing the bandana boy widened his eyes in shock. He murmured the sentence he just heard again and again, trying to digest it though he ended up in confusion. His heart throbbed fast as he vaguely threw an inquiry to some people below him.

"What.. do you.. mean.. by.. replica?"

"We will answer that when your team win against us, Endou Mamoru.." Said Hakuryuu lightly, "now, enjoy the show, Inazuma captain.." He smirked.

"Let's get started, before your time comes.." Shuu snapped his fingers.

At the same time, there's a bright light enveloping them slightly and as it dimmed, they're in the middle of soccer field which came out of nowhere. The whole Inazuma team was in a glum atmosphere after Shuu revealing Endou's identity. Seemed like they couldn't stay focus on the match. Even Kidou who was the one who could be a representative captain of the team, couldn't spill a word about that. This time was beyond their reach or was it the time for Endou to know everything about himself and his past?

It's kick off time and the game started. Hakuryuu kicked the ball to Shuu who dribbled it to Inazuma's territory, but the whole Inazuma team was just stayed still like didn't have any interest about the match. At first Shuu wasn't sure to resume, but Hakuryuu ordered him to make a goal no matter what. He didn't want to lose the match in order to own Endou for their advantage. What would they do to Endou? Meanwhile, Endou was struggling in pain and the pain stung him even more than before. He had almost lost his consciousness or even the worst.

"You let your puppets to kill you slowly, huh? What a pathetic boy.." Hakuryuu grinned, "I bet that you have no idea that your team anxiety is your biggest weakness, Endou Mamoru.."