Chapter 10

Chapter 10

BELLA POV

I got in my camaro and drove towards the grocery store. I didn’t know what I wanted to make for dinner. I walked around the store for 30 minutes before I decided that I would make burrito’s it was easy to make and I had many options what to use. I quickly got the ingredients, I paid for them and put it in my trunk. The drive home was a short one. Just as I pulled up to the house my phone started ringing, i looked at the screen it said ‘dad’.

“ Hi dad”

“ Hello Bells, how was your first day at school?”

“It was good, I have one of my friends in every class so that is nice.”

“Good to hear honey. The reason I called is that I invited someone to dinner. He is also on the council and I need to speak with him after dinner. Do you mind making a bit extra?”

“Sure sure Dad.”

“ It can be that he is earlier than me since it was a busy day at the station. Well see you in about 2 hours kiddo”

“ Okay dad. See you soon!”

We hung up. I was wondering who would come by. Shrugging I got out of my car and got the groceries out of the trunk. I made my way inside and walked straight to the kitchen and put everything that needed to go in the fridge in it. I would first make my homework and than start dinner.

Most of my homework was easy. With calculus I struggled a bit. I looked at the clock 40 minutes had passed dad would be home in around an hour. I could start on dinner but since it was quickly done…

I decided I would go into the office again. I just got off the stairs when the doorbell rang. Couldn’t they just stay away? I really wanted to figure out more since I didn’t have a flashback in a couple of days. I wanted to remember my previous life. I sighed and made my way to the door. When I opened it I was staring in those blue eyes again. Because of his black hair they were so bright. Damon wasn’t the person I expected though. I thought it would be Caroline’s mom.

“ Are you done staring Isa?” he smirked.

“ Hi Damon”

I felt my cheeks heat, I looked down up and hid behind my hair. I felt a hand move my hair away.

“Don’t hide from me. I hate when you do that.”

“Sorry” I didn’t know how to respond.

“You need to invite me in Isa”

“why? Can’t you just walk inside?”

“Nope” he made the “p”.

So traditional vampires have to be invited in to come into your house. That is why Charlie said that when he was acting weird.

“Come in Damon” he walked inside with a smirk on his face. “So you are the person who Charlie was talking about joining us for dinner. How are you going to be eating? I thought vampires don’t eat normal food!”

“I can eat” i was surprised by that fact. Everything i knew about vampires didn’t apply to this kind. It is kind of frustrating. “it’s not always very pleasant. I prefer something more bloody.”