Chapter One: Slave Warehouse

Darkness.....cold air wrapping around my body, slowly trekking through the woods, snow up to my knees. "Aleysia" I hear calling to me luring me deeper through the woods. Red eyes watching all around, bone shattering shrills echo in the air. "RUN!" the voice says as I comply I feel arms wrapping around me. My body forced against what feels like a solid wall slowly crushing me into him. "Caught ya kitten" the man says with a smirk that can be heard in his voice, breaking free I run even faster, hearing his laughter behind me, but eventually I came to a cliff, turning around I see him right there. A man about 6'5, black hair to his ears, eyes a crimson red, and lips so full. I slowly forget where I am standing and begin to back away, my foot slipping and I begin to fall while the man watches me with a smirk. "I'm coming for you kitten."

    I shot up straight as I cried out, sweat on my forehead as I wiped it away. The sobs of other girls in the cages beside me as the guards make the morning rounds. Blake one of the guards stop by my cell eyeing me down like i'm some kind of piece of candy. "Well morning there sunshine." I growl at him as he began to unlock my cell, I try to scoot farther away by the chains on my ankles prevents me from going far. I know I look like complete shit, but what do you expect when you been in a slave warehouse since the age of five. I could feel the mans breath against my neck, fangs gliding right over my vein with all the strength I could muster I ball my right hand up in a first and jab him right in the jaw. Blake's eyes flashed a red gleam, roughly he grabbed me by my hair making me flinch. "Why you bitch! I am going to teach you a lesson!" I growled more kicking, and clawing at him trying to cause any damage I could. "Let me go you big fool!" When I could see where we were going I begin to fight more. Down the long corridor I began to see the light that led to the red room as the girls here would call it, because it wasn't red paint that painted to walls and instruments in the "play room"

    Blake tossed me in the room and I quickly got up, and tried to run out the door, but was stopped when he punched me right in the stomach causing me to hurl over in pain gasping for air. I was then picked up once more and thrown on the bed. HIs body crushing down on mine as he began to strip. I could smell his nasty breath on my neck as I began to scream for help. I didn't want to lose my virginity to this man. Tears began to form in my eyes as I kneed him in the family jewels, quickly I shot up, and ran to the door which opened and in walked in warden as we called him. He was a man that always wore a white button down shirt, black pants. He had blue eyes deeper than the sea, and his platinum blonde hair that was pretty average in length. "What is she doing here?" I was snapped out of my concentration on his looks and felt my arm roughly grabbed as I was yanked away by Blake who was fuming in anger. "I was trying to teach this bitch a lesson." The warden glared at Blake and grabbed me from him by my hair. "She is to be sold tomorrow and from what I see you are trying to damage my merchandise." Blake began to walk away as the warden blue eyes turn to black. Blake began to grip his head as he fell to his knees, screaming in pain as he saw his worst nightmares come true inside his mind. "Come along girl" I looked up at him as he yanked me out the room and tossed me in my cell. I was going to be sold?