The Girls

-------note: Computer is broken so update it by phone------

Aleysia was passed out for hours on the cold floor. A group of girls that was down there moved her to a cage. When I woke up a girl of about the age of 16 was staring at her smiling. Slowly I sat up and moved back some seein I was in a cage I flipped out. "W-what am I doing in here!" The girl in front smiled at her and shook her head. "My names Veronica and this is where all the girls are held." I looked around seeing many girls of different races and genders locked up in cages like dogs, touching my neck I had felt a metal collar like everyone else wore but those claimed had one with a special charm on it. Veronica then continued "every girl here has a rank I am rank 49 and you miss are 50" a smirk appeared on the girls lips as she pointed to a girl with eyes of death she seemed drained and her long white hair covered her like a blanket. "She is rank 1 she is Derricks girl, and no one touches her but down here we go by rank so she is Dom over all of is just like I am of you" I tried to crawl away some as she pulled me out the cage and began to pin me with a smirk. I am in trouble...

---I am sorry for such a short update! When my computer is fixed I'll post more!!-----