Hunk x Angel Male Reader P2

(picture isn't mine)

Key:

(f/n) - Father's name

(f/h/c) - Father's hair color

(e/c) - Eye color

(w/c) - Wing color

(h/c) - Hair color

Changed how imma put your name in. It's [Male Name] instead. Only because...you know. (m/n) in the last one was mother's name and (M/N) was male name. It's just --- Yeah, you what? Never-mind.

~~~~~ENJOY~~~~~

"Dad?" [Male Name] squeaked out.

"[Male Name]?" (f/n) blurted.

"Wha-What're you doing here?"

"Coran is my soulmate. What're you doing here?"

[Male Name] looked down and hesitated to speak. "I...I ran away."

"You what?!"

[Male Name] flinched. "I ran away. I had to. I wasn't ever called down, and I want to find my soulmate or heal someone or do something! I was never able to! It was so stupid!" [Male Name] put his hands to his side and unfolded his (w/c) wings a bit. "You didn't even say goodbye."

Coran backed up a bit and Hunk took a step forward to [Male Name] but stopped halfway.

"You know I could--"

"That's a lie," [Male Name] cut off his father. "You could've. You could've asked for just one minute. Just an extra minute, to say goodbye to your family. You could've, but you didn't! Why?! You left...and I was humiliated by other Fallen Stars."

"Humiliated? Why?" (f/n) looked hurt. "It's going to happen to some other Fallen Stars...Why did they humiliate you?"

"I don't know dad..." [Male Name] started tearing up. Hunk this time actually took a step forward and hugged [Male Name]. "I don't know. I just...was."

[Male Name] clung to Hunk's arms and Hunk looked up at (f/n). "[Male Name]'s father, please leave. The room. Just leave it. Coran will go with you. I'm sorry."

Shiro was about to speak up and tell Coran that they didn't have to, but Hunk kinda made it clear that he didn't want (f/n) in the room anymore (of course) and shut his trap.

"[Male Name]. Are you okay?" Hunk sounded worried.

"Mm-Hmm."

"Okay...Let's just get you to my room so we can figure out what to do about your dad. Okay?" Hunk offered.

[Male Name] just nodded.

~~Timeskip~~

"Hunk!" [Male Name] whined, flapping his wings in Hunk's face as Hunk pushed [Male Name] towards where Coran and (f/n) were. "I'm not ready! Waittt! Please!"

"You'll never be ready [Male Name]," Hunk crossed his arms. "You've gotta talk to him. It's the only way."

[Male Name]  looked Hunk in the eyes and smiled slightly. "Okay. But if I do this, I want a reward."

Hunk's face lit up. "Wha-What type of reward?" He stuttered out.

"A ride in your lion again!" [Male Name] giggled while skipping towards Coran and (f/n).

Hunk frowned and sighed.

~~Timeskip~~

 [Male Name] squealed to himself as Hunk led him to his lion. "I get a ride in Hunk's lion! I get a ride in Hunk's lion!"[Male Name] was going to climb in with Hunk, but a familiar bunch of hair caught his attention.

It was his father. Because he knew straight away because[Male Name]'s dad had the same color of hair. Which was (f/h/c). "Dad?"[Male Name] asked, folding his (w/c) wings and walking over to where his father was sitting. "What're you doing?"

(f/n) looked up at his son and smiled nervously. "Just...Just wondering where you're going."

"Oh!"[Male Name] suddenly remembered that he didn't tell his dad where he was going. "I'm going to take a ride in Hunk's lion! But...I gotta go! Bye!"[Male Name] quickly ran away and huffed a breath as he crawled into Hunk's lion.

"What were you doing?" Hunk asked.

"Having a conversation with someone...But then ran away...Because it was awkward."[Male Name] replied. Hunk gave him a look and[Male Name] sighed. "Okay! I was talking with my dad and he was asking where I was going like it used to be and it was just so awkward! Hunk, I don't think I can get used to my dad being around now."

"Well...your gonna have to. If you want to stay with the paladins. I mean, Lance and Keith do it. And they hate each other's guts."

[Male Name] looked at Hunk sideways. "What if Keith and Lance like each other? What would their ship name be? Oh! I got it! Klance! Or Leith! Or--"

"Yeah," Hunk rolled his eyes. "Tell that to them and get ready to be killed by both of them." [Male Name] stuck his tongue out and ran a hand through his (h/c) hair. He closed his (e/c) eyes and sighed.

"Hunk,"[Male Name] began. "I'm happy you're helping me. I feel kinda special."

Hunk gave[Male Name] a sweet smile. "No problem[Male Name]. It's the best I can do."

~~~~END~~~~

I'm sorry if this was shorter! (which it is) It's just...I kinda lost my spark writing this so they kinda just ended up with a friendship relationship. Um...So! I'm actually gonna put a hold on my Voltron x [Male] Readers and write that Voltron COD story!

Thank you everyone for sticking around and supporting me! 

--OfflineVoltron