Keith x Gender Neutral Reader

So these new Lance, Hunk, Keith, Pidge and Shiro x Gender Neutral Reader are gonna be a little alike. It's called "Raining Love" for all these characters. What I mean is, if you really like Keith and thought about you and him kissing in the rain, BAM. This is where it'll happen.

I'm not going in order for the characters, just letting you know. So the city they're at (and btw it's when they're in college) always has a rainy season, and this is when you meet these characters. I'm not making a story, these are still one-shots. But they'll be long ass one-shots.

Anyway, sorry for making the description of this long. Hopefully it made sense.

—Enjoy—

Puddles splashed under [Name] as they bolted for some cover from the rain. They also covered their head and some paperwork they have to give to their teacher with a backpack. They quickly found a small area that protected them from the rain, and it was near the bus station they used to get to school.

It was the rainy season, and it had just started too. It was like "that time of the month" that was for girls, but for this season.

It wasn't thundering or storming, but the rain never stopped. [Name] leaned forward and looked around to see if the bus was anywhere in sight.

Sadly, it wasn't.

Some of [Name]'s [hair color] bangs got in their face, so they flung their backpack on their shoulder, tucked their papers under their right arm, and played with their bangs.

Because what else are they supposed to do for twenty minutes, read over their paper?

Yeah, no.

Speaking of paper, [Name] quickly grabbed their's and made sure it wasn't wet. Which thankfully, it wasn't. Just as [Name] looked up, they saw a flash of black and red, and heard the sound of a motor.

[Name] quickly down the road that led to their college, and saw a person on a motorcycle. [Name] didn't think of anything, expect maybe some man or woman going to work late or something.

Surprisingly, the bus was ten minutes early, and [Name] was able to hand in the papers. The first day of the rainy season, kids would get a day off school, (adults would get the next day off) unless you were missing a paperwork—just like [Name]—or were in any groups and they had a meeting today. Also just like [Name].

[Name] was in the gardening club. Don't judge. Most people watched as the [eye color] eyed wanna-be-florist worked in the garden on the nice days. And when they smiled at the flowers, people got jealous because [Name] was always showing the flowers an expression, and not them.

[Name] had many friends, and they weren't alone. But they never showed any expression near them. [Name] also didn't trust them. Trust issues can sometimes ruin friendships, but it never ruined their's, somehow.

[Name] is...what would most people call it? Lucky? Adored by God? I don't even know about that second one but it was often tossed around.

Instead of changing their clothes, [Name] just took off their back pack and slung their jacket over their head so they could carry all the small flowers in and transfer them into pots. Too much water and they die, rule number ten in [Name]'s Gardening Book.

[Name] grabbed their favorite pot of Lilacs (if you hate lilacs, shit, sorry) and smiled as they touched the leaves. "I'm gonna take you home," [Name] told the flower.

[Name] shook off their jacket, got to borrow an umbrella from a teacher and was able to carry the plant until the bus stop. So at the bus stop, there's this shop, it has a metal gate to stop people from getting in and stealing things. And above that there's cover, so that's where [Name] stands.