first off

The name's Alexandria, but I go by Alex, I go to sandiago high school in California where the only thing good is we can legally smoke weed with out trying to fake some type of illness. My friend's are really cool too. Sam is my all time best friend, brown flippy hair which makes it to where he can't seem to walk straight. Then there's Sam he's really quite but adventurous also has the brightest​ blue eyes, but Shawn who is really quite and he has green hair and bright blue eyes he is also adventurous but he is an amazing friend who is always there for us when we need it. Andy is the other girl in our group she has long black hair with really choppy layers like mine and she has very bright blue eyes. Then there is the crazy one ash he is very out going and very adventurous like the rest of is we all love the trill.

Our friend group is known as the out cast cause we all like bands and we all wear black. We are the only kids like this in this school. The one thing we all love about this school is the music program, I play guitar, Sam plays drums, Shawn plays bass, andy sings and, ash plays guitar also.

A little more about me is I have bright blue eyes and black and blue hair.I also love music me and my friends always try to go and see people live we love concerts.I am also In a in a Foster home.I lost my family in a bad accident two years ago I haven't been the same since. I can't stand my Foster parents they are going to bring me back to the adoption center tomorrow they said I was a waist of space.

Me Sam Shawn ash and andy all have been friends since 6the grade. That's where my story begins.