back to the adoptions center aka hell

Ales's  P.O.V

So today my adopted parents are taking me back they said I was a waste of space. But luckily I'm still not far from my friends and I still will go to the same school. Right when I got back the lady who runs this place said get ready people are going to be looking for kids to adopt around my age so I grabbed my phone and headphones and waited at the end. I decided to sit because it was taking way to long and I didn't want to be there but what happened next I didn't believe my idols walk in. Tony Perry and Mike Fuentes walks through the door.

Tony & mikes P.O.V

Mike and I went to adopt a teenager for all of us to take care of and give a person a home. When we first first all in the door we are surrounded by kids with disgusted looks. But at the end sitting on the floor is a girl wearing a Pierce the veil shirt in all black.

Mike's P.O.V

Me and Tony saw the same girl at the end of the line sitting on the floor. Waring all black and a ptv shirt I looked at Tony and said I think we found the one tone. As Tony went to the person who runs this place I went to talk to her.

Alex's P.O.V

Oh my God Mike is walking my way there is no way in he'll this is happening what if he wants me what's going to happen. As Mike comes up to me he asked my name and I told him Alexandria but I go by Alex and he was like well Alex would u like to be adopted by me and the rest of pierce the veil I was like fuck yeah you guys are mine and my friends idols. BUT what my mouth said was really me why. He looked shocked and what he said next shocked me. You look to be and amazing person and by the type of music you like you seem really amazing so will you let us adopt you and spoil the fuck out of you. I started to cry and said yes and hugged him

Tony's P.O.V

I looked over to where Mike was and saw them hugging they pulled away and she was crying I wonder why I'll have to ask him later. I finished the papers and went to tell them wen could leave but right when I got to the Alex hugged me and began crying again and I didn't know what was wrong all she said was thank you and we left to go to the mall to get her things she needed for her room and things she wanted.

Alex's p.o.v

I texted Sam shawn ash and Andy and told them I was being adopted and I didn't tell them by who all I did was send them an address and a time. We we're going shopping then we are going home to meet my friends who are gonna shit a brick. As we pulled up I saw ash's car in the drive way I bought blind folds so I could surprise my friends. They were kind of scared at first but then let it happen and once we were all inside I told them to take off the blind folds and they all said no way  at the same time it was a little scary.

Tony's p.o.v

We got home and Alex's friends were already here she told us to duck and wait for he to blind fold them so she could surprise them. We were all just happy to see her smiling for the first time in two hours since we adopted her. She told us her and her friends love our music. When her friends took the blind folds off they all said no way at the same time we all busted out laughing they we're amazed that there heros were right in front of them and that they were best friends with our newest additions to the ptv fam.