Chapter 4- JJ's Time

Jeremy's POV:

As soon as Jess said our bastard of a stepfather raped her, she broke down and started sopping I sat next to her, after kicking Gordo off, I pulled Jess onto my lap and started rubbing soothing circles on her back, something that has always calmed her down. I frowned when I felt her spine easily through her clothes. Jess laid her head on my chest, "That's right Baby Girl, (a/n I choose baby girl as one of Jess's nickname because of her being the youngest. It is also a nickname my older sisters gave me growing up due to being the youngest) cry it all out, no one will dare hurt you intendedly again, all of us boys will protect you." Gordo kneeled next to Jess. "Princess" He softly spoke while gently pulling her head so she looked at him. "If Eric was still alive I would skin him alive after beating him up and pressing a hot iron to his so-called perfectly chiseled body. No one is allowed to hurt you ever again. All of us boys will watch and protect you, you are special to us, you are our favourite baby sister" "I'm your only sister" she replied with a small giggle. "Are you done crying now, baby?" I asked her while continuing rubbing my hand down her back in a calming manner. "Yes, sorry I was crying like a baby, it would never happen again." "Jessica, crying no matter what kind is allowed, for you or all us boys, never apologize again for crying no matter the reason, understood Jess" "Yes Jer, I understand" "Okay next thing on the agenda, You are going to the office with Gordo and me for a full medical checkup and you are also going to talk to Ace or one of his collages" I held up my hand when she was about to protest. "It is not an option Jess, you have been through abuse both mental and physical, not to mention a man you were supposed to trust took away your innocence, for no other reason other than he wanted to." "It was my fault all of it was my fault" "No Jess it wasn't that is why he did it. You are going to talk to Ace, now..." I looked at my brothers "Let's kick the idiot out and spend some time catching up on our Netflix show." She smiled a real smile and turned to Gordo with a smirk in her face "Get Out it's JJ's time" she then turned towards me and snuggled into my chest.

Gordo and I chuckled when Jess mentioned her name for our time together 'JJ'. "I haven't heard that name in a long time princess, so Gordo get out before I kick your butt." "Okay, fine I'm leaving but I get some time with Jess soon or else" When the door closed I turned on the TV to Netflix and turned on Botched Up Bodies. " (A/N: I just got Netflix and started watching this, if you like watching surgery and hearing stories of botched up plastic surgery, I recommend this show)

After 2 episodes Jess looked up at me, "Jer, I'm sorry. I should have told you about Eric when it all started, I shouldn't have let him use me" "Jess, Baby girl stop" I stopped her mid-blame "What happened to you was not your fault, We will keep telling you that until you believe us, It was Eric's fault, and partly Mum's and Dad's" "How could it have been Mum's and Dad's Fault, Dad is dead and I never told Mum, Mum DIED PROTECTING ME FROM ERIC" Jess interrupted. "No Jess that isn't what I meant" I stated calmly rubbing her back to calm her down, when she started to relax, I continued, "What I meant when I said it was partly Mum's and Dad's fault was that, they taught us growing up, to listen and obey our elders, and to trust they have our best interests in mind, They didn't teach us especially you that not all of our elders have our best interests in mind, and they can and will harm you." "Jerbear?" "Yes, Princess?" "I love you" I smiled and kissed the top of her head "I love you too, baby girl, I love you too" After another half an hour cuddling and watching Netflix with my favourite sister (Okay only sister but she is still my favourite) We heard Gordo paging over the intercom. "Dinners ready" I sighed before tapping Jess's legs and standing up "Come on, time to eat." "I'm not hungry" "Jessica, you will eat" I kneeled down to her level, and gently pulled her chin up so she will look at me in the eyes. "I will sit you on my lap, and spoon feed you if you don't eat, just like when you refused to eat when you were younger." I saw Jess blushing probably remembering when she was 8 and refused to eat.

Flashback- Jessica age 8: Jeremy age 26:

Jeremy's POV:

After Phil, Will, and I helped Mum make dinner and set the table, I went on the intercom to tell everyone suppers ready. Everyone came and sat at the table. Mum noticed that Jess had no food on her plate. "Jer can you help Jess get some food before all your brothers eat it all" "Of course Mum." I quickly and quietly made mine towards Jess. "Hey baby girl, are you okay" "Yes Jer" "Well, let's get some food on your plate" "Not hungry Jer." I sighed before lifting Jess, and sitting down on her chair and placing her on my lap facing me. "What's wrong baby?, You can tell me anything" "Mummy's been too busy to spend time with me" "Oh Jess, how about this eat, and I'll tell Mum that you would like to spend time with her." "Still not hungry" I sighed yet again and started piling food onto her plate. "Not eating Jer" "Jess do you want to me to spoon feed you" Jess looked shocked "You won't dare" I smirked and started spoon-feeding her. All While she sat with her arms crossed and a pout on her face.

Flashback Over

"Race you to the dining room," Jess said while running out of the office. I shook my head before chasing after her.