Chapter 2

Lopunny:Hey girls! It's the unstylish girl.
Mime and Jinny:OH HAAHAHAHA OH MY GOD JAHAHAH YOU ARE SO HHHHAAAAAAAA RIGHT!!!
Lopunny:Shut up
Delphox:Let's light 'er up

I suddenly regretted taking the bus and going to school early.
Suddenly a (weak) bubblebeam hit Delphox's flame stick extinguishing it.When we turned we saw that Oshawatt.He had a hand motion that I learned meant run.

As I ran around the corner I saw bright lights and heard screaming.Then the Oshawatt was slammed to the wall.Lopunny hit him with a hyper beam and I think he fainted.I ran even harder and turned around the corner.

I heard the bell ring.Late.I ran harder to my first class,math.I looked at the seats and saw that Blazi was the only kid I knew there.

Later Cuz who wants to learn in a book about Pokemon and nothing interesting is happening...

Walking in the hallway I saw that Oshawatt with his shell cracked with a bandage on the crack, he had a bandage on his forehead and I saw a little bit of torn of fur through the bandage.
Oshawatt:Hi,my owwwwwwww name is owwwwwwww Whaso

Whaso then fainted.I saw principal Mewtwo and his brother assistant principle Mew turning around the corner.They saw me and started coming over to me

Mewtwo:WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!!
Mew was usually the calm one of the duo so I didn't expect for him to say,
Mew:Go.....to......the.......OFFICE!!!!!!
To be continued...