2nd day of the school🎈👏🏾

It was your 2nd day of school and you were up in the morning super early.(5:35 am). You decide to get up and pick out a cute outfit, so you get up and go to your closet choosing a blue and white Tommy Hilfiger jacket, and high waisted light blue jeans, and put your hair in a high straight perfect bun with little strands of hair out,with a cute glow in the dark flower crown(any color💙) as you put your spongebob backpack on as you say bye to your parents.

"Bye mom and dad love you!"you smile and kiss your German Shepard bye and your baby brother." You walk all the way to school(10 minutes). You walk to your first class pulling your phone out as you say hello to your teacher and "hi "sweetly. You sit in a chair next to a girl with short curly hair with a pretty flower dress on. "Dude you're so pretty! I love your hair!" Y/n says. Haha thanks I like your hair too! I'm beverly. Beverly Marsh."Beverly says" that's a dope name!" You both laugh as Beverly waves to her other friends coming in(the losers🦄) you smile as they walk in and some of them stare at you nicely. "Guys this is my new friend y/n she's pretty lit!" The losers say hi to you." "Wassup my dudes!."you say as you throw the 🤘🏾sign and thinks to yourself: what are you doing y/n!"

*AFTER CLASS*

You smirk as you get to your locker and unlock it and see a gang behind you and you look up at them. It's the Bowers gang"

Y/n is it?"on purposely pushes her against the locker and steals her phone" Henry says"

•you see them run away and look back at you•

•you drop all your stuff and run after them super fast• "im in track and field b***h"y/n says•

"Try and catch us BISH"Henry and Patrick say as they run for their car and the loser club look at you".

Losers:- yeah you get them y/n!! You beat their butts!!".

You catch up to Henry and tackle him as you get on top of him and grab your phone from his bare hands" ha thanks hermy!!" You get off of him and clean of your phone"

*Everyone* WOHOO! Yeah!!
That girl has some hands!
Wohiooo! Is that y/n?

You sigh and grab your backpack and water bottle and feel someone grab it out of your hands" hey give that back you douche!"y/n says to Henry.

"What did you just call me!!" Henry dumps the ice cold water bottle on your head.

Thinks:-DUDE IM GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU!!!.

You open your mouth and set your backpack and stuff down as the losers gather around you.

Dude what the freak was that for!!"y/n says as she gets closer to Henry will his/her hair wet.

"because I can little girl!" Henry says and smirks as he grabs his crotch and licks his teeth"

You feel someone hold you back as it's your good old friend Stanley Uris.📘

"S-Stanley it's fine I got this!"y/n says and sighs and look up at him.

"No! I'm your friend and if he touches you or takes anything from you it's my business to protect you! I love you y/n! Stanley says and looks at her"

You smile alittle and step by Beverly.

"Aww boo hoo little Stanley and y/n love each other! Who gives a s***!" Henry says"

"That's it!" Stanley takes his backpack off and rushes toward Henry punching him over 10 times.

"Stanley! "y/n says and pulls him back by his waist as he grabs you grab his backpack"

"Don't touch her or doing anything like that to her ever again! Or you're fu****g dead! You hear me!?" Stanley says as the loser club laugh quietly and cheer Stan on".

"You're dead one way or another Uris!" Henry says."

" I don't care! Don't touch her again!"Stanley walks away and grabs his bag as the losers club cheers loudly and pick him up and laugh"

Yeah!!"y/n and Beverly say".

•they all put Stanley down and smile as they grab there stuff•

Haha thanks Stan!"y/n smiles as he hair is still wet."

No problem y/n I'm your friend and I have to protect you!."Stanley smiles and cups his hand into yours as he stares into your eyes."

.You smile and kiss his cheek.

Thank you Stanley Uris!❤️.