auditorium(movie time at school)✨

It was a Friday today. So you decided to ride your bike to school, as you arrived at school you parked your bike on a bike rail. You grabs your backpack along with your phone and head inside of school. You feel someone tap your shoulder and it's Sophia Lillis." H-hey Sophia. Are you excited it's Friday?" Y/n says smiling as you guys head to your lockers.

" Yes ma dude! And there isn't any school next week! Are you kidding?" Sophia says laughing.

"Well..Well..We'll.. If it isn't my favorite little slu-" Henry stops in the tracks of his sentence as he sees you both are wearing the same outfit but a different hairstyle." Why are you guys wearing the same outfit? Oh how did I not notice! You both are doing eachother ." Nicholas says as Logan, Owen, and Jake laugh.

" How about go away and don't talk to us again. And plus we didn't even do anything to you guys so just back off." Sophia says as you guys head to your first hour together." Keep telling yourself that princesses! It's not gonna get you anywhere!" Nicholas  smirks and walks away with his goons." I have something way more planned. And it's gonna hurt painfully." Nicholas says again switching his blade on and hiding it in his pocket walking to his class.

" Anyways. There's a movie today next hour and we're heading down to the auditorium to watch a movie." Y/n says smiling as she sits next to Beverly." Yeah it's the " It Movie".

"omg omg omg!! im going to see my husband in the movie! I mean uhm..of course it's not Wyatt. And I don't daydream about him kissing my cheek every second of the day.

" it's okay Y/n don't worry. I keep secrets!" Sophia says smiling as Richie and Eddie walk into class, Jack sits behind Y/n , and Finn sits behind Beverly." Hey chickens!" Finn says looking at you both.

" Hi Richie!" Y/n says laughing getting up to go sharpen her pencil for herself, Beverly's, Finn's  and Jack's pencils." Omg thanks y/n you're the best! " Jack says grabbing the pencil from her hand." Ha you can say that again when I'm in the bed with-"

" No dude. Just no." Jack says laughing alittle bit. " I am not scared of you Jackie bear." Finn says laughing his butt off as people stare at our side of the room.

"Can you guys shut up alittle bit! Or maybe shut up forever! Your guys voices are so annoying! And I'm tired of hearing them every second of the day" Some girl says loudly so everyone can hear.

" Maybe you should mind your own business and stop worrying about us and finish the learning target!" Jack says as everyone laughs and " Ooo's in the classroom.

" dang! Get roasted!" You and Sophia say laughing as the bell rings"

"Finally I roasted her! I was trying to find the right time to do it so I guess I chose today!" Eddie says laughing walking Soph, Finn and Y/n.    🌹SKIP TO 2ND HOUR🌹

" everyone line up in a single file line please and thank you!" The teacher says to the students including Y/N, Finn, Sophia, Jaeden, Wyatt, Chosen,and Jeremy.

You all walk to the auditorium, as you guys enter it's all empty but the teachers are in front of the stage. " Y/n I call sitting next to you!" Sophia says as the boys sit behind you guys making moan sound for no reasons." They're so loud oh my goodness!" You say laughing as Sophia laughs along with you.

" Ah!! Aww!! Mm!" Jaeden moans fakely into Y/n's ear as Finn does the same thing to Sophia except he's more louder than he was before." Sophiaaa!!" Finn moans into her ear making clap sounds with his hands.