Chapter 1

Henry, it's going to be a late night for your dad & I! Order whatever you want, my love! 😘
"Cool," I said to myself as I threw away the post-it note. I was just glad I wouldn't have to endure another Indian dish. My mom doesn't cook very often so when she gets the chance, she always gets into a whole other culture's way of cooking. I prefer Italian food myself so I ordered an extra-large, meat lovers pizza, bread sticks, and a 2-liter Pepsi from a local pizzeria. My mother detests "typical American foods," but my dad and I can sometimes win that battle.
As I waited for the pizza to arrive (approximately one to two hours), I started up my PlayStation and started playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. It's my favorite game, and it always seems to pass the time into dawn. However, it was only a few minutes when I heard my doorbell ring.
What? I just called 10 minutes ago. That should've been the first red flag.
I  the game, and got cash I put aside for the pizza. I looked threw the peephole, and although it was definitely a delivery guy, he was creepy looking. I slowly opened the door while peeking my head out.
"Pizza for Henry Johnson?" The guy had a lisp with a cartoon-ish voice and attitude.
"Um, yeah. That's me." I couldn't help, but sound uncomfortable.
"Well, young man that'll be $21.49!"
I handed him the cash quickly as he handed me my food "Here you go. Keep the change as tip." I didn't care if mom thought I over tipped the guy; I was ready to get the guy to go away double-time.
"Oh you shouldn't have! Here-"
"No, no! I appreciate how quickly you got he-"
"Take. It." The guy's face was all too serious now, and his voice was sinister.
I calmly replied, "Ok," as I took back and change. I gave him a couple bucks.
"Thank you! Have a great day."
"You too!" I'll try to after that.
I set the food down beside me on my bed. I turned on Netflix to watch a show while I eat.
Then, the room when dark.