1.0

(a/n i love my wattpad fren so this dedicated to them rossmacdonaId  okay first chapter lesgetit)

tyler's pov

i fluttered my eyes open, rubbing them as i started sitting up. i looked around only to realize-

this isn't my room.

i start hyperventilating, only to be greeted with an unknown voice coming from under the covers.

"what's wrong", said the unknown man, concern lacing his tone.

i didn't give an answer, causing him to grab my shoulder and get from under the covers.

he's cute, i thought.

but now is not the time.

"who are you and what am i doing in your bed", i spat at him.

"woah tyler, calm down, it's me josh", the formerly unnamed man replied.

josh. that's a cute name, i thought.

not the time thoughts.

but-

i SAID IT'S NOT THE TIME

i'm just TRYING TO ALERT YOU

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME

THAT'S MY OPINION !!!!

"you okay", the man now known as josh said as he broke my internal conflict.

"i need to leave, i have uni", i said anxiously.

"need a ride?", he questioned.

"n-no i- i don't even know you so bye", i said as i made my way to the door of his, by the looks of it, studio apartment. my hair was a mess and apparently i slept in the clothes i wore yesterday. yay me (a/n staring london tipton bahahahhaa) .

i then realized something else.

i don't know where i am.

"HECK MY LIFE", i screamed.

(a/n okay so let me clear up a few things. this is set in columbus, ohio. they're both 21 (tehehehe). they both go to different uni's bc they live on different sides of town. josh has his own apartment, tyler stays on campus. and i will explain more as the story goes on. sorry this is so confusing and terrible k bye)