40.

3rd person point of view

"He said he needs me" you said to your 'father'. You were living with Jim since he found you alone in the woods. "Friends don't lie" you said as you recalled the memory of your friend Zach Herron talking to his walkie talkie about how much he missed you and needed you. All you could do was watch,you tried communicating but you weren't strong enough. "When will I see him" you said anger lacing voice. "I'm trying to protect you" your 'father' said to you while you were eating your triple layered eggos. "when will I see him" you repeated making the anger in your voice clear as day. "Soon" was all he said. This made you lose it. "You say that on day 100 on day 200 and now you say that on day 326" you said slightly yelling. "When will I see him on day 400"i don't know"'day 500'"on day 600" you said clearly yelling. "i don't know"He yelled back and before you could respond you threw the whipped cream filled eggos at him. The ran into your room and slammed your door shut while he shouted curse words at you.

Your pov(5 days later)

After Hopper grounded me I found files of my momma. I went to find her. I found her and she told me to find my 'sister' I found her but I left because Zach,Jack,Daniel,Corbyn,and Jonah are in trouble. It took awhile to find my way back to Hawkins but when I did i went straight to where Zach was. I saw something heading towards the house it was a monster. I killed it,I threw it through the window. I walked up to the door unlocking it with my mind. I felt the blood trickle down from my nostril.

I pushed the door open little by little. I stepped into the door frame my face not yet visible. When I stepped into Zach's point of view his whole expression changed. I saw the tears trickle down his face as I ran into his arms. "I missed you so much" I said through my tears. "I called you every day" he started saying as I cut him off. "for 353 days I know,I heard" He smiled again and released me from his grip and I saw the rest of the gang. I saw Jonah,Corbyn,Daniel,the new girl,Hopper,Kristin Avery,Jake,Logan,and Erika. I ran over to the boys and hugged them. Then the new girl talked to me "Eleven I heard a lot about you" she stuck out her hand but I didn't trust her after the thing with Zach in the gym. I shoved past her and ran into Kristin's arms. Then Hopper took Zach in the other room and I could hear him yelling at hop.I asked Kristin if I could see Jack as he was the host of the shadow monster. I walked into the room and saw him lay there. We then came up with a plan and then everything would be over.

I'm back here again the upside down. I promised Zach I would come back and I plan on keeping this promise. Here I stand Hopper next to me. I'm focusing all my power on the heart of this evil force. I thought of all the times people wronged me. All the times I was lied to or hurt. I used this and then weak. I felt weak. Hopper and I were back in the 'real' world.

The next few days were hectic. Barb was justified thanks to Jake and Erika. Oh and Hawkins lab was shut down once and for all. There is no more papa,and I haven't heard from Callie. Mainly Zach and I caught up on what we missed in the past year i was gone.

authors note

Didn't want to spoil the end of stranger things so your welcome. Well anyways gotta blast.