79.

part 2 to chapter 76
"Seriously Daniel" Loren yelled at the platinum blonde haired boy. He looked at Loren and rolled his eyes. "We're not together Loren so stop being so goddamn possessive of me" he yelled back. "But you know she's only in the prom nominees as a joke right" she chuckled evilly a sly grin cast upon her face. "No she's there because she deserves to be prom queen" daniel yells out. "She's smart,funny,caring and honestly she's absolutely gorgeous" he says getting calmer. "What do you like her or something" Loren laughs. "Maybe I do Loren because I sure as hell don't like you!" The boy walks away from the blonde girl and into his next period class which he had with y/n.

Sitting down in his seat next to y/n. He smiled at the girl. He noticed the more fitting attire she was wearing. It was a yellow checkered sundress. "I uh like you're outfit" daniel smiles as he pulls out the assignment they were to complete as the teacher was absent and a substitute was there. Y/n smiles and giggles softly making daniel smile again at how beautiful the sound was. "Thank you" the girl says pulling out the same assignment daniel had pulled out moments before.

"So uh our project is due in two days same day as prom" daniel sighed. "Yeah I know do you wanna come over my house later to work on I-it" y/n said trying not to stutter on her words as she was basically asking her crush to come over. "Yeah of course, you don't live too far from me so I'll just walk to your house later" the blue eyed boy said as he started to work on the assignment. "Okay" y/n shrugs and also starts to work on the assignment.

Later that day after school had ended daniel drive home. Around 4pm he gathered all his paper and notes and left to go to y/n's. It was only a short five minute walk so daniel arrived around 4:15. He was wearing gray Sweatpants and a white t-shirt. His hair was damp indicating he had just taken a shower. He rung the doorbell as someone made their way to the door. Y/n opened the door, she wore a pair of sweats which said 'stop looking at my dick' and a black crop top. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had tired eyes like she had just awoken from a nap.

"Shit I'm sorry did I wake you up" daniel said feeling bad for have waking up the girl. "No no I just started falling asleep while doing chem I barley got any sleep last night" the girl explained while inviting daniel inside. "So my rooms upstairs just follow me I guess" she sighed walking up a staircase and leading daniel to her room. "Sorry it's a bit of a mess" she explained. "It's fine" daniel chuckled walking into the girls room standing awkwardly in the center of the room. "You can sit on the bed it's fine we have to work together and I like to do work on my bed so" y/n rambled.

After working on the project until around 9pm the pair started to get exhausted. Daniel was nearly falling asleep and y/n was dozed off. "I'm so tired" daniel groaned as y/n just nodded still half asleep. "Hey uh y/n would you or your parents mind if I crashed here I would go home but I'm exhausted and I don't think I'll make it I'll sleep on the floor or couch or whatever" daniel explained. "Daniel just come lay with me it's fine my parents don't really care so" y/n said now sitting up and clearing off the bed full of notes and papers. "Are you sure y/n" the boy asked. Y/n just nodded and that's all it took for daniel to go and lay down next to y/n.
"Goodnight" daniel yawns
"Night" y/n says yawning slightly afterwards.
•••
A/n
I'm alive
I'm ok
Schools kickingmy ass tho
But part 3 soon
Also publishing a new book soon 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️