Cuteness 16

Sorry I haven't uploaded much. I'm working on ALOT for you guys. Check my account for septiplier and Amy Nelson ;)

Don't play song 

Your POV

     Me and Wil were laying on the bed cuddled together. I laid on his chest as he played on his phone. "Knock Knock." I heard Mark's voice say from the door. I got up and looked at him. "Hey there, partner." I smiled. "Hey." He chuckled. "What you need?" I asked. "Well, I was wondering if you and Wil wanted to go to the movies with me and the gang?" Mark asked. "That sounds amazing. What do you say, Wil?" I turned my head to him. "Yea. I could go for a movie." He nodded. "Great I'll tell the rest." Mark bolted out the door. I giggled in confusion. I turned back to Wil. He was still dazed in his phone. I smirked and grabbed it from him. "Watcha lookin at?" I asked as I snatched the phone. "Hey!" He shouted as I grabbed it. 

    I flipped through his phone. It was pretty boring in here. All of his social media had no pictures of him which was understandable and the only people he followed was Mark, Amy, Jack, and Singe. I looked at his Dm and there were no contacts in it. Snap chat was empty and so was Facebook. I looked through his phone contacts. The only person he texted was everyone in the house. Man, he's pretty boring. "Ok, here's your phone back." I chucked the phone at him. "thank you, darling." He smiled but still a bit irritated from the random snatch. I giggled and hopped off the bed. I grabbed Wil by his hand and spun him around. I grabbed his neck and kissed him sweetly. Willy smiled into the kissed. "You always know how to cheer me up." He hummed as he pulled away. We split up to change into some other clothing. 

    I felt super pretty and soft

    I felt super pretty and soft. I've come more comfortable with chokers. In fact I love them now. I hugged myself and smiled. I skipped into the living room with everyone. "Wow, nice little pastel get up, Y/N." Kate smiled. "Thank you, Katie!" I squeaked. Wilford sneaked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I jumped and giggled. He dug his face into my neck. "So, what movie are we watching?" I asked. "We're gonna go see IT (2017)." Kate giggled. "You mean that movie with clowns?" I peeped. "Yea, What? Are you scared?" Mark chuckled. "Not at all!! I love horror movies!!" I screeched. "Honestly Mark, did you really think a demon would be scared of a clown." Kate giggled sarcastically. 

    "I mean, I don't know! She seems like the type o person to hate scary movies and like chick flicks!" Mark exclaimed. "Oh no, Me and Kate are horror movie fanatics! Tess on the other hand, not so much." I giggled. "Heh, Yea. I hate scary movies." Tessa blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "You got big ol' Host to protect ya." Wil chuckled. Host let out a long exaggerated sigh. Tessa held back a frown and smiled. "Heh, heh..." She nervously laughed. "Well, you guys ready to go?" Mark said breaking the tension. "Do you guys mind if Anti comes?" Jack asked nervous. "Yes, Jack. Anti can come." Mark said annoyed. "Thank you!" Jack scurried to go get Anti. "At least he doesn't have Jenny riding his dick anymore." Tessa scoffed. "Somebody say my name?" Jenny said swinging around the corner with Anti on her shoulder. "Why is she here!?" I growled. Wilford held my hand and squeezed a bit.