Day 1

"Relax, Midoriya."

Grunts and moans of distress echoed in the dark room. On the bed was Midoriya, tied in chains and injected with drugs. There was no other light than a small ray of sunlight peaking out of the gray curtains. That light shined on a mirror, reflecting the figure of a white-haired man.

"Shigaraki... Tomura." Izuku growled. He tried to break the chains, but his quirk just won't listen to him.

Without a word, Shigaraki injected another dose on the greenette. Izuku couldn't even feel the pain now. Everything became even hazzier as the needle was removed from his skin.

"Relax." Shigaraki continued.

Izuku glared on the man, hoping that every little wrinkles on his face could at least make him look a bit more intimidating. Of course, everything he did was futile. He couldn't even see right anymore. All was blur, even his mind.

"What do you want?" Izuku managed to choke some words out. The sounds of the chains rattling just made it noisier.

"Relax."

Shigaraki was amazed at first. The drug he used was so powerful, Izuku shouldn't have any single thought in his mind anymore. To see Izuku still managed to ask him questions just excites him more. He's stronger than I thought.

That way I can break him even more.

"Midoriya Izuku," Shigaraki stated his name. Even though poor Midoriya couldn't hear him, he continued, "Can you see my face? What kind of face am I wearing right now?"

"Let me go." Izuku closed his eyes, no longer able to withstand all the undescribable feelings all over his body and mind. Again, he growled in agony.

Shigaraki drew himself closer to Izuku. "Midoriya Izuku. Look at me."

It's useless. The drug was too strong. Izuku can no longer respond nor receive anything. But that just made him happier.

Shigaraki placed a finger on the boy's closed eye and pulled his eyelid up. His eye was white. This was good for him, now that he knows Izuku was totally under.

Not a word nor a single thought could come out of Izuku now. Only mindless grunts and growls. Soon enough, those heavy breathes and chain rattles eventually fade away. So does the anger all over Izuku's face. He was now asleep, still tied up by the chains. Did I said sleep? I mean he fainted.

Shigaraki was there watching the whole thing, probably thinking of what other fun things he can do to his new victim. "Three shots, huh. I must say, Midoriya Izuku. You are pretty strong."

He remembered a time when he captured a pro hero and used the same drug on him. It only took half of a dose to drive the hero into madness. Shigaraki couldn't think of anything but fun ways to break someone so strong, especially if that someone is special to All Might. Especially if that someone is nobody else but Midoriya Izuku.

"I will take my time to break you. Slowly." Shigaraki smiled at the Izuku who is now having nightmares.

Surely, nobody was prepared for that day. Izuku and his friends were just hanging out at the mall together like normal kids. That was until Izuku found his neck grabbed by four wrinkled fingers. The rest were all blur.

Upon waking up, Izuku didn't feel a thing at first. A thought after another started swarming back to Izuku. After remembering the situation he was in, Izuku jolted out of his bed with a gasp and then got pulled back down again by his chains.

"You look exhausted." Shigaraki greeted him after his awakening.

Izuku might be half-concious when it all happened, but what trembles him the worst was that he remembered. He remembered the needles, the pain, the agony. Soon, even though it's no longer the best word to describe it, he learnt to feel true fear.

"The heroes will come for me. Just you wait!" Izuku, with voice almost completely gone, attempted to threaten him. Still, everything he did was useless.

"They don't care." Shigaraki stared down at Izuku with his merciless eyes.

"They do!"

The white-haired man sighed. "They don't. It's all a big fat lie. Sooner or later, they're all going to lose, then they're going to give up on you."

This filled Izuku with anger. "No, they won't! I trust them! Especially All Might!"

That was one mistake our young Midoriya made. Saying that name in front of the villain was never a good idea. Stupid, in fact. Very stupid.

"All right, scumbag," Again, Izuku felt those four fingers around his neck. Only, this time they're getting tighter and tighter. Izuku tried pushing the hand away with boths his hands, but he was too weak to do so. Right then, the villain was stronger. "I'm going to prove it. I'm gonna prove I'm right. Then you'll see how worthless you truly are."

Izuku then turned to look at Shigaraki's face. He was horrified to see the quick change in the man's face. He looked awful. Good thing he still hasn't figure out about Izuku and All Might or he might have less chance of surviving.

Izuku tried not to panic, but he really couldn't breathe. Being choked by Shigaraki was no joke. He could have sworn he saw death.

The struggles stopped and Shigaraki released Izuku's neck. That happened when a man covered in black mist came in through the door. It was Kurogiri. It appeared that he was telling something to Shigaraki, then left the door back closed. However, poor Izuku couldn't hear the conversation as he was too busy catching his breath.

When Izuku turned back to Shigaraki, his face was already back to normal.

"Look, your hero friends are already here. Shall we watch them give up?" Shigaraki plastered a fake smile on his face.

Izuku could only growl weakly. On the other side, he was happy that his hero friends came for him. All might must be there too.

"That will be all for today. I'll see you again tomorrow." Shigaraki said as he went out, leaving the room in silence.