Day 3

Izuku couldn't sleep. He didn't remember much either. All he felt was that feeling deep in his chest, grabbing and squeezing him from the inside. Call it guilt, shame, regret--all these feelings have many, many names. All these names, however, couldn't seem to describe the true feeling itself.

Toga was now sleeping beside his bed, naked since the transformation she did the day before. For some reason, Izuku couldn't recall his time alone with Toga. He suspected that Toga did gave him another dose of drug. Though, that was not..."exactly true"...

Cuts and wounds could be felt from all over his body. Izuku knew he would not want to have another night with a girl who seems to have no control of herself. But he did not just feel pain. His whole body felt heavy and tired, like he just ran a long marathon. The sweat covering his skin only made the wounds hurt even more.

He took a glance at a glass standing on a shelf beside his bed. It was already empty with little drops of unknown liquid left at the bottom. He also noticed hints of blood on the glass from when Toga forced him to drink. It was his glass, but he did not know.

Did I drink from that glass? When?

Suddenly, a sound broke the silence of the room. A sound Izuku has learned to hate. What he saw next brought him to a new level. Yes, it's Shigaraki Tomura.

Shigaraki closed the door and calmly went to an empty chair in front of the bed. He seemed to be in a good mood, given the smile he had on his face. Normally, people would not want to have a villain to be in a bad mood, but right now, having Shigaraki with a good mood just means danger.

He had two plastic bags with him, both hanging on the fingers of his left hand. Izuku does not like the looks of them, for they are red. A disturbing kind of red.

He then shoved those plastic bags in a shelf behind him, throwing them like they were trash. Izuku didn't notice this before, but now he realized a certain smell has also entered the room with Shigaraki. It was a disgusting iron-like smell he knew he had smelled somewhere. He didn't figure it out at the time.

"Relax, Midoriya Izuku." Shigaraki said, his eyes digging deep into Izuku's.

Izuku could only give a glare on his enemy. He was then shocked by a jolt of pain on his neck, like a needle just shot it's way through his skin. But there were no needle. The were no pain. Izuku learned that it's all in his mind.

Soon enough, he figured that it was not just pain that came to him. He was also starting to feel something... familiar. Something he knew he had felt before. He became more and more drowzy as his eyelids started to grow heavy. It was all part of Shigaraki's plan.

"That's right. Just relax."

The feeling grew even stronger. Although the word 'relax' is said, it doesn't feel relaxing at all. The poor hero could only whimper sadly for he could not resist Shigaraki's words. It worked like a trigger now. Even without the drugs, Izuku felt the effects.

"Good boy, Midoriya Izuku. Don't you like it when I praise you?" Shigaraki chuckled under his breath.

"No..." Izuku growled. He tried shaking his head to fling the heaviness away, but it only prooved how well the villain's plan has gone.

"No? Then do you like it when I beat you up?"

No more words. Not even a tick from the clock spared for Izuku to reply. Shigaraki jumped up from his seat and swung his leg right to Izuku's face, leaving a red bruise on his left cheek. Though the first kick gave the poor hero quite a surprise, Shigaraki did not stop there.

The beatings continue as Shigaraki keep punching and giving out some powerful blows to the young hero's chained down body. The pain shouldn't hurt as much if he didn't have the wounds he woke up to. Izuku could only bravely endure the pain and hope someone is on his way to his rescue. Sadly, that hope itself is disappearing slowly.

Suddenly, something rushed in Izuku's memory as he remembered, "The hostages! Where are they?"

Shigaraki stopped his beatings. He stood there, amazed and annoyed at the same time. Probably thinking, even at times like this, you're still able to think about the hostages?

"Good morning, Deku baby." Toga woke up. Izuku was more scared than embarassed seeing her naked body went closer to him. He was honestly relieved when Shigaraki threw some clothing on her, making her tumble down from the rough catch.

"Very well, if you are that curious, Midoriya Izuku," Shigaraki completely ignored what just happened. "Answer me. How many questions did you answer yesterday?"

Izuku paused as the recording that was played to him all night resound in his head.

"One..."

"That's right. And how many questions are there?"

Izuku gulped, "Three..."

"Smart boy. Do you remember the rules of our so called quiz?" Shigaraki said as his voice gradually shift from calm to threateningly creepy.

Izuku didn't want to answer. He knew the answer, but his guts felt like they were pulling each other as he revealed the answer to himself. He started to hear his own heartbeat as the two villains watch him with anticipation.

"Oh, darling! Have you forgotten the rules? A hostage dies with each wrong answer!" Toga cheerfully reminded Izuku, her hand softly stroking the back of his head.

The villains stared at Izuku. He didn't move of say anything for quite a while.

"Midoriya Izuku, how many hostages did you fail to save?"

Izuku clenched his teeth. His regrets are turning into flames of anger.

"How many people did you kill, you stupid hero?"

Not fair. This is not fair. I couldn't do anything, but yet because of me...

Shigaraki saw the anger and sorrow reflected from the poor hero's eyes. Although his plan is gradually getting better with each second, Izuku wasn't ready for the worst. No, it is not yet time.

"Do you despise me, Midoriya Izuku?" Shigaraki taunted. "Do you want to fight me?"

Izuku felt his flames started to burn. Yes, with no doubt, if his quirk returned and the chains weren't there, Izuku will not hold back.

"Or perhaps... Do you want to kill me?"

Killing a person... That does not sound like something a hero would do. Even villains are to be judged beforehand. If Izuku's a coward, the only thing he wanted to do was to get out of there. But being the determined boy he's always been, his instincts told him to fight.

"That's right. Keep thinking of fighting me. Prepare yourself for tomorrow."

Tomorrow? What's with tomorrow? Izuku couldn't help but feel sick in his stomach. Just thinking about the possibilities of tomorrow scares him more than what he thought he could bear. Without realizing it, he started to tremble. His breathings became uncontrolable.

Toga noticed him and gave him a big hug, "Oh, Baby! You look so cute being scared!" Camly, she drew her knife and made another cut on his cheeck, then licked the wound. "Deku, how beautiful you are!"

Shigaraki watched in silence.

"Stop... Stop it..." Deku tried pushing the girl away, but he was too weak.

"Should I draw another heart here? Maybe here too? I know! I should draw a heart above your heart here! Or... on your heart?" Toga moved her knife like a paint brush, making cuts of hearts here and there. Shigaraki stopped her in time before she decided to stab the boy on the chest.

"Enough. Go away." He kicked her out of the room. He then turned back to the bloody hero on the bloody bed.

"Damn you..." Deku cursed under his breath.

Shigaraki paid no mind. He pointed a finger on Izuku's forehead, "Sleep, Midoriya."

Everything instantly went black for Izuku. All the energy he had left his body as he falls to sweet, sweet nightmares.