Chapter 4: Return

Ezra continued feeling around, occasionally tripping over a rock or two.

His sight was getting better, but the only thing he could see was a large light in front of him.

So, naturally, he was going in that direction.

Why? He had no idea.

Elsewhere...

It had been days since Juliana and Luke came back, so everyone was used to having them...well....back.

Juliana walked into the kitchen on the Ghost.
"Zeb," She crossed her arms. "Is all you eat literally waffles? Breakfast, waffles. Lunch, waffles. Dinner, waffles. And every other meal you might make up or just decide to have, waffles!"

"Yeah, what's so bad about that?" Zeb grunted.

Juliana sighed. "Oh, maybe it's just all you eat is FREAKING WAFFLES!"

"Sorry, hall monitor."

"OH MY LORD ZEB!!!"

Zeb took his chance while she blinked and ran for it.

Elsewhere....

Ezra continued to walk around mostly aimlessly, until he slammed right into a wall.

"Ow," He huffed, and turned to the side, only to slam into another wall.

He sighed and started feeling around.

It was night by now, so there wasn't much light to see.

He eventually made his way around the walls, until he got to something that felt like a runway.

He kept walking, only to slam into a ship.

"Oh this is just wonderful."

He kept feeling around until he got to what felt like a door, and opened it.

He slammed into more stuff, realizing that he walked into a supply closet.

He turned around, and started walking up a ramp.

Somehow, he turned to the right, and opened another door.

He couldn't see exactly what was in there, so he just took a small step in.

He heard soft breathing, and walked towards it.

He accidently bumped into what felt like a bunk bed, causing a shriek from whatever was on the bed.

He heard the someone get up, only to scream again.

"E..e..ezra?" He heard Sabine's voice.

"S..sabine? Is that you? I can't see well.." He was cut off by Sabine leaping into his arms.

"How are you alive?" She didn't let go.

"Honestly, I have no idea."

Sabine hugged him tighter.
"I don't even care how you're alive anymore. I just care that you're alive."

She lead him over to her bed, and laid him down.
"I'll sleep on the top tonight."

She climbed up to the too bunk, and Ezra could hear her lay down.

"Goodnight, Ezra."

"Goodnight, Sabine."

The next morning....

Half the Ghost crew fainted when they saw Ezra, but Juliana simply smirked. "I knew it would work." She mumbled to herself.

"What?" Hera asked.

"Oh, um...nothing...."

OMG I had so much fun with that chapter!

How did I find the inspiration?
Well, I simply blindfolded my Ezra doll and made him bump into everything and everyone.

So, erm, yeah!

Hope you enjoyed!