Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was awoke with Stefan trying to get out of my grasp "pwlease don't leave me Stefan" I said giving puppy dog eyes "Jem I have school" he said I frowned "you’re a 152 year old vampire you don’t need to go to school” I stated “besides are you really going to leave me here with Damon” I said to him “yep” was all he said as he walked away.

********************************Later that morning******************************

“Damon” I wined like the 15 year I am “what” he hissed I could tell I was irritating him “I want a puppy’ I said bluntly “no” was his answer “p-please” I said giving him my puppy dog eyes “nope’ he said again “fine ill just annoy you for the rest of your long life witch the last time I check was forever and won’t end anytime soon” I said with a smirk.  He narrowed his eyes “fine you win jemmy” he said with his evil smirk I always hated hat nickname but now it just brings back sad memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 1968 there was this guy we dated for about 5 years he used to call me Jemmy. Niklaus “I can’t just leave him Kol!!!” Nik yelled at his brother Kol “you’re going to leave me” I said as water filled up my eyes “I knew this day would come” I said while I sobbed and then I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started sobbing at the memories of him Damon rushed to my side in a flash “are you ok was it something I said” he asked I just shook my head and sobbed harder by the time Stefan got home I was sobbing lightly he sat down next to me and just pulled me into a hug and didn’t ask questions after a while it was just whimpers.