Back

September 9th,2012

True's p.o.v

I was in my car listening to partition by beyonce on my home from work. I was at a red light when my phone started ringing. I answered it and put it on speaker.

PHONE CONVERSATION.....

???:hey boooo

me: hey calli

calli: wat u doin ma?

me: driving home from work wby?

calli: nun Chillin wit the homie Shawn (Shawn is our best guy friend he's like a big brother to her. but with me its a different story)

me: ooooo tell that nigga I said wassup

calli: ok hold on

Shawn: wuddup ma?

me: hey poppy

Shawn:oh my gawd, it's been a long time since I've seen you, when are you coming to see me?

me: yeah I can come after I go to the house

Shawn: oh ok see you soon

me: ok peace

End of phone convo.....

after I hung up I was right around the corner from my house when I saw a pregnant teenage girl she looked like she was about 14-15 years old. I was looking at her while I drove past.look at what the world has come to. girls getting pregnant at a young age its just so crazy . 6 minutes later I pulled up in front of my house and got out and walked to the door and stopped to get my keys out my purse and opened the door.

mom: oh, hey sweetie. my mom said coming out the kitchen with my little sister Lamya.

T.T lamya said running over to me.

me: hey ma, hey baby sis. I said picking her up and giving them a kiss on the cheek then i put her down.

mom: so how was work?

me: it was ok umm I'm going somewhere so... I'm about to take a shower ok

mom: Oh...ok...Umm...wit who?

me: umm..wit Calli

mom: ok

me: yeah so imma go take my shower now

mom: ok sweetheart

I ran upstairs to my room and went to my closet and picked out a black and white striped pencil skirt and wit a black Crop top I brought it in my bathroom that's connected to my room and took my shower....10 minutes later

I got out the shower and put on my passion lotion from the b&bw and put on my clothes after I did that I flat ironed my hair, I put on a little bit of makeup and some perfume and put on my accessories.I put on my gold custom made earrings that has my name in them and my gold studs for my other ear piercings I put on my gold bracelets  then I was headed out the door. when I got downstairs I told my mom I'll be home later then I left. I got in my car and turned on the radio and drove off  I got there less than 10 minutes. I got out and knocked on the door not even a second passed she opened the door.

Calli: HEY BOOOO!

me: HEY BAE!

Calli: come in girl