when i meet the one

Princeton POV

Hey I'm Jacob but u can call me Princeton/Prince. Now I know u think that I'm going to give a visual about who I am or What I'm about but. To be honest that's nun of your business I'm not being rude but just real.I don't take bullshit well and have very low tolerance for fake shit. anyway so I was going to the store to get some snacks cuz I had the munchies. so I was contemplating on What I should get. when Dis fine ass girl walked in front of me. she was trying to get my attention because she could of went behind me but she didn't. so she just stand there like she didn't see me and I just staring at her like What df, and she gone look at me and rolled her eyes. I'm just standing there like Wat the hell is wrong wit dis girl. she was starting to make me mad so I was looking at her up and down then she gone have the nerve to say something.

                  True POV

OK so I went to the store just to make light groceries and get some snakes cause I was hungry and I didn't want eat real food. I was walking through the store and I saw dis boy with an afro and he was in the way just standing there. I was getting irritated so I just walked in front of him and looking for What I wanted. and I looked at him and he was just staring at me like Wat df so I just rolled my eyes and was like.

me: u got a problem either yo eyes

prince: no but u got a problem with walking in front of people.

me: well maybe u should stop taking so damn long looking some damn Cheetos.

Prince: bruh What ever just get Wat u gone get and get out the way

me: I don't know who df u talking to but your not talking to dis one right he a baby that's who u not talking to.

prince:main Wat Eva.

and then that he left wit his rude ass. I got Wat I was gone get paid for It and left.

how this thanks for waiting so long shit is going on and it was just to much. it was short but I promised so there u go

vote,like, and comment love you #iaintgotnotype