Imagine requested: Belch

You and Reggie (Belch but I call him Reggie) are dating since you turned 16, last month. When he asked you to be his girlfriend, he was very shy because he felt like he don't deserve you.
Now, you were in his room, listening to music while he was playing with your h/c hair.
He was starring at you, smiling.
"Hey, why are you so happy all of the sudden ?"you asked.
"What, can't I just love being with you, I wish this could be like this forever..."he said, his smile disappearing and replacing by a sad look on his face.
"You know, even if we are going to be old, we can still cuddle"you said, not realizing the look on his face
"But, maybe we won't listen to music, I mean maybe we will become deaf after all " you said, chuckling.
"That's not what I meant... One day, you will realize that your are beautiful, that you can have the most beautiful guy on this planet, and you will leave me, but I love you and I want you to be happy, so I won't be mad at you."

You were shocked, does he fell like he don't deserve you ? Like it's just a teenage love that won't last forever ?

"But I already have the most beautiful guy on this planet and that's you, I love you too and I also want to be with you forever."

He smiles whispering a sweet "thank you" and leans closer to kiss you passionately. What was starting passionately soon became rough and wild. He put you on his lap, while you were kissing his jawline. He was moaning your name, and you were panting. You wanted him and you felt that he wanted you too ( you litterally felt it 😶).
Suddenly, you heard the front door opened and his mother shouting
"Honey, I'm home"
He looked at you, he was clearly disappointed.
"You're staying for dinner ?"

----------------------------------------------
I tried. But I never write smut so I didn't feel like it. Maybe latter I will.
I hope you'll like it anyway 💗