Imagine: Belch huggins x reader(sister of henry)

WARNING : fluff, too much fluff. And a sad ending.

I was in my kitchen doing some homework, my brother and his friends where outside, "playing" with my father's gun . Of course my father wasn't here, I hate my father.
My brother's friends are always nice with me, especially Belch.
He is always nice with me, I help him with his homework, I don't really help him, I do his homework for him, because even if he is nice, he isn't really clever. And, with time, I started to have a crush on him.
I had finished his homework , so I was heading to the garden where he and his friends where shooting old bottles.
"Reggie ! I have your homework!" I said smiling.
He smiled back and said:
"Ok, can you put them in my car ?"
"Yes of course!"
I was blushing hard, my brother was looking at me weird, I hope he didn't notice that I love Belch.
I put them in the car and came back home.
Henry , Victor and Patrick had decided to go in the forest for the night and belch had told them that his mom needed him, it was a lie , he wanted to see you.
I heard a knock at the door
"I'm coming !"
I opened the door.
"Belch ?"
"Why are you here, did you forgot something ?" I said.
"'I just...I just wanted to see you"
He said blushing.
I smiled "Come in"
We went to the living-room.
We sat down on the sofa. We looked at each other and I was at this moment that we knew that our feelings were mutual.
He kissed me passionately. I kissed back.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too" I said
We kissed again.
I heard the first door opened. My father was here.
"Reginald are you fucking my daughter !" he shouted.
"You Little slut!"
"Get out"
I looked at Belch, a look that said "please go".
He looked at me sadly and went back to his car, when he was driving home, he started crying.
Can they be happy ?