Prolouge

Remember me...
 I thought I could be patient. I trusted your words of motivation, but nothing, nothing could stop me in this decision anymore. even with your willing voice that just tears my heart into pieces even moreYou stayed by my side through my ups and downs. yet I just feel down everytime I see you stare at me differently, unlike before. I don't know when will those memories we shared come back deep in your thoughts. but for now, I don't want you to see me as a mess once you have retrieve your memories back. I'll fix myself and for once last time in defeat, I will and still hope you will retrieve your memories.

 I Seo Min Seul will always love you even if you dont Remember Me 'Jung Hoseok.'

As you sat in complete silence while only the sound of your silent sobs can be heard and the depths of your tears streaming down like a water fall. dry stained tears were on the pink envelope while you shove one white piece of paper that you had written on.

A bitter smile curved your lips. you continuesly wiped your slowen pace of tears streaming non-stop and stood up from the wheeler chair. your hands found the handle of your luggage in the dim and sorrowful room.

One last time, your gaze fell on the pink envelope lying peacefully on the wooden desk. you smiled genuinely for once as you thought to yourself. twisting the doorknob slowly, before heading yourself out.

"I'll come back. I Promise."