Chapter 1

Seul's POV

"Baby~ wake up." I whispered closely to his ear, feeling him slightly move while a groan escaped his dry lips. I giggled a little as i enjoyed the scene of my lovely boyfriend laying peacefully asleep under me, covered in a thick blanket.

"Baby~!" I start to whine childishly as i start to bounce gently on top of him to hopefully wake up his lazy ass.

"Mhmm." I smirked to myself, hearing his quiet response while i continued to shake his shoulder and bounce on top of his side position on the bed.

"Hmph, you don't want to go on a date with me?" I whined and mumbled quietly. A pout forming my lips as a heave of sigh escaped my lips before i tumbled off of him to the other side of the bed.

I took a glance behind my shoulder to hopefully see my cheerful boyfriend awake but to my dismay, he was still peacefully sleeping with quiet snores. I scrunched my nose in annoyance before i sat up straight. Reaching my feet closely to the furry carpet.

"Fine if you really don't want to then-" I was soon to lift my ass up from the comfortable bed, as i couldn't even continue my sentence after feeling masculine arms gently wrapped around my waist.

My gaze fell on the peaceful Hoseok, still in his sleeping position, leaving the thick covers just an exchange for me which i find very sweet even to the simplest things. Eyes were still close and his soft snores could still be heard as his hot breath fanned my thin top clothing which i can clearly feel.

I sighed once again before i tried to unwrap his gentle embrace but only to be embraced tighter as the result.

A smile slowly curved my lips before turning around to face and lay down closely to him. I caressed his soft and smooth skin, his cheeks looking puffy which i find cute that i could just squish him.

"Baby..." I muttered softly. Planting soft kisses on his forehead while i ran my hand flatly through his soft locks yet he still wouldn't budge a move.

I pouted even more, our faces only inches apart which the peacefully sleeping devil took chance to take a smack on my lips which was very sudden that i couldn't move nor catch him when he turned his back at me once again.

"Y-yah! Y-you!" I quickly sat up on my knees before repeatedly hitting his arm not too hard nor soft either, which made him slightly flinched and the loud laugh he longed to release a few minutes earlier was now clearly echoing loud in my ears. His cheerful laugh that I love so much was yet again heard by my blessed ears. A smile curving my lips as i continue to push him off softly.

"I can't believe you!" I whined loudly like a little child, pursuing my lips further as i glared back at the playful stare he was giving.

"Don't be mad anymore My Seullie~" his gentle tone that could just melt my heart anytime blew my annoying (?) feeling away as in a sudden again, he grabbed my waist. Pulling me back on top of him again. Showing me his melting smile that could make me soft anytime, the only smile that could enlighten my day everyday.

I felt his warm hands caressing my lower back gently, up and down which is very comforting and relaxing for me which he knows really well.

His touch slowly slipped on the back of my neck, pulling me down closer to his angelic face which i let him since who would reject this man of mine?