Chapter 1

I lay next to her, the most beautiful creature in this world. Morgan is turning 7 today.
"I can't believe it's been 7 years since I hold you for the first time." I whisper to myself. I stroke her golden locks. "Wake up princess." I shake her a bit.
I shake her a bit more and tickle her stomach. "Stop." She groans laughing.
"Come on Morgan. We need to get ready. It's your birthday!"
"Mom it's early, I wanna sleep more." She says covering her face.
"Don't care, come on!" She finally wakes up.
"It's my birthday!" she jumps on the bed. "Mom today I can wear my princess costume?"
"Of course princess." She chuckles.
*Later on*
We had an hour before everyone start to get here. Because of my work in WWE Morgan was love my many of my coworkers. Also her dad worked for WWE, he was a wrestle. He was my best friend and a good father. John Cena was his name, he was the face of the company. For him that was very important. I was happy for John but sometimes he didn't had time for Morgan. Even now that he has a new girlfriend, Nicole Garcia. One of the Bella Twins. She was nice when I met her but now she's just a materialistic bitch. Plus she treats my Morgan badly, so I'm not a fan of her.
I take my phone out of my purse and dial John's number.
*ring, ring*
Pick up, pick up
*ring, ring*
You have reached the mail box...
Son of a bitch. Morgan will not be pleased if she knows he won't show up.
"Mommy! Someone's at the door!" she yells from downstairs.
I go down to the door and open it.
"Hello momma, where's the birthday girl?" my coworker and best friend Phil Brooks aka CM Punk says.
"She's in the living room playing." He nods and gives me a questioning look.
"He's not going to make it?" I nod.
"He won't even pick up the phone." I said quietly. He gives me a hug and enters the house. "You know, you didn't have to bring a gift for her, she loves you no matter what."
"Oh I know that, I just want to be the number one uncle she has. And it's just my replica of the WWE title." I laugh, she was going to love it.
"Morgan Uncle Punk is da house!" Phil yells entering the living room.
Morgan comes running and give him a hug.
"What did you brought me? Another crazy CD from one of your bands?" she always gets the weirdest presents from Phil.
"No this time I brought you, drum roll please." He opens the box with a WWE title in it. "A replica of the WWE title with you name on it." Morgana Cena was written on the name tag.
"I love it Uncle Phil, but one thing my name it's not Morgana."
He gives her an I'm sorry look. "Um yeah I know, it was a typo."
She smiles "its okay, I still love it. My friends will be so jealous." She puts the belt around her waist. "I'm a champion like daddy and you and mommy!" I laugh.
I was a champion once upon a time. But John was almost all the time the champ.
"Mommy, I can't wait to show daddy." Oh shit. She's obviously expecting him. Phil gives me a look.
"Yes baby you show totally show him when he gets here." I hate lying to her. I try to give her a sincere smile.
"His actually coming this time? Right?" I nod a little bit. She's stops smiling. "Mom, I know you're lying." Fuck.
"Morgan honey, I'm sorry" I'm apologizing to my 7-year-old.
"It's okay mom, it's the witch's fault." She calls Nikki a witch.
"It's a hoes fault." Phil says out loud and Morgan laughs
"Phil!" he's a very sincere person, but I won't accept that kind of language around Morgan and he knew that.
"Sorry I was just being sincere, John is dick. And he is never here for you or Morgan since that slut came into the picture."
"Phil..." I had no words he was right. John prefer spending time with her and not with his daughter.
*door bell*
"More people!" Morgan exclaimed running to the door, I followed her.
I open the door and some of her friends came running through the door. Then I saw Randy Orton coming with his daughter.
"Hey Gem." Randy says with smirking.
"Hello Orton, hey Alana" she waves shyly. "Come in, I think Morgan is in the back patio playing. Go and play with her." She let go of Randy's arm and went to play.
"Brooks." Randy says.
"Orton what a surprise, thought you would be with that new girlfriend of yours. What's her name? Katy?"
"Kim actually, and I promise little Gem here that I would come." Phil nod.
"Well do you guys want anything to drink? Or eat?"
"I'll have Pepsi and something vegan." Phil says.
I look at Randy. "I'm opening a bottle of wine." I told Randy.
"Sounds good to me."
"Pepsi please!"
"Punk you know where the fridge is." I said walking away.
In the kitchen I open the bottle of white wine and serve a two glasses.
"He's not coming huh." Randy was standing in the doorway. "Phil told me."
"He's probably taking her somewhere and here I am raising our child alone." I feel tears in my eyes.
John and I lost our good relationship since Nikki came into the picture. He was my best friend. And yes Morgan is the product of a one night stand with John Cena but that doesn't mean he should be absent. He promise me when I found out I was pregnant that he was always going to be there for me.
"John is an ass since he's with the she devil, Gem." I nod.
"Randy is right princess." Phil says entering the room. "I think you need to have a talk with him." I nod.
Phil and Randy are right, John is another person since she came. And I need to talk to him about all the things are bothering me once again.
"I'm going to try to call him again." I take the house phone and dial his number.
*Ring ring*
You have reach the mail box....
Son of a bitch. "He totally just ignored my called."
"Somebody needs to kick John's ass" Randy says. "I would do it if he wasn' t my best buddy."
"I might need to get that baseball bat dad gave me when I moved alone." They chuckled.
We continued with Morgan's birthday party.
*3 hours later*
Morgan's friends left. The only ones left were Randy, Alana and Phil. Morgan and Alana were playing with her new toys. And the adults were having drinks, except Phil.
"I still don't know what's the good thing about alcohol."
"Me either." I said finishing my fourth glass of wine.
"You're going to get drunk Gem." Randy says taking the bottle from me.
"Hey! Give it back. I can't confront John sober." I said taking the bottle back.
*ding, ding*
Somebody rings the doorbell.
"I'll get it." I say standing up and making my way to the front door.
I open the door and those piercing blue eyes are looking at me.
"Sorry I'm late, where's Morgan?" He started to walk in but I push him and came outside with him.
"How dare you to come at this time. I've been calling you!"
"Gemma you need to calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down!" I push him again. "You're hurting her John. You're putting her first, and Morgan knows that."
"You've been putting those thoughts in her mind Gemma. Stop putting her against me!" I'm shocked by his words.
"I am not putting her against you, you have been doing that all by yourself!"
I wanted to scream more at him.
*Door opens*