Chapter 2

The door opens and Morgan it's in front of us.
"Daddy you came!" She runs and hugs John.
"Morgan- Randy comes and cuts me off.
"You guys need to get inside and stop fighting." I nod and went inside.

"How was your birthday party Morgan?" John asks.

"It was so much fun. Mommy had a magician to come. And guess what she got me?" She was talking with an exciting tone.

"What do she got you baby girl." Morgan stands up and goes to the other room. She comes back with a puppy in her hands.

I knew she wanted a dog, so I went to a pet shop and got her one. It's a small Dalmatian.

"A puppy." John says unimpressed.

"Yes daddy. His name is Rocko." We all laugh.

"Rocko huh." I tell her taking the puppy of her hands. I put it in my lap and started to pet him.

At the moment I wasn't John's biggest fan. But just for Morgan I would try to behave and act like an adult.

John spent time wit Morgan, while Randy, Phil and I were in the kitchen eating the left overs.

"You're going to make us fat Gemma." I giggle at Randy's comment.

"Hey I'm eating too." I said taking another bite of cake.

Randy gives me a look.

"Hey, I'm going to get going." Says John walking into the kitchen.

"Okay." I said, trying to not make eye contact with him.

"Okay princess, be good." He kisses Morgan's forehead and kisses my hair.

"I'll walk you out." I say standing up and following him.

"Again, I am very sorry. Nikki wanted to go to this restaurant really bad."

"I have nothing good to say about that." I know he dislikes when I say Nicole it's just a gold digger, but it's all I get from that relationship.

"I don't want to fight again Gemma." He comes close and hugs me close to his fit body.

He smells so good. "Do you really have to go?" He nods. "At least kiss me good bye." I winked at him.

John and I, more than friends we are parents. And we always kiss each other when we say goodbye. I guess it's the European blood in me.

He gives me a quick kiss. I feel a little disappointed, I wanted something hot.

"Nikki doesn't like when we do this." I raise my eyebrow.

"Interesting." I give him another kiss. "Goodbye John."

"Love you." He says kissing my cheek. I think my heart just melt a little bit.

"Love you too, now go!" I try to giggle and make it a joke. The last thing I need is to get hurt again by him.

He waves and get in one of his sports cars. I go back inside were Randy it's getting ready to leave too.

"You too? Every lover is leaving me today!" I say joking.

"I see you on Monday." He says giving me a hug and kissing my forehead.

At the end of the night Morgan was exhausted and fell asleep quickly.

I was in bed looking at some paper work when my phone rang. It surprise me to see who is calling me.

"John?" I answer confused.

"No you whore, it's Nikki." Oh fuck. Just my luck.

"Why do you have-" she cuts me off.

"Gemma stop throwing yourself to my man." I can't help but laugh.

This ridiculous bitch it's calling me to bitch about john and I kissing. Only if she knew more about us.

"Look it's late, you're drunk. Go to sleep, night." I hang up and lay in bed.

Can't believe that maybe, just maybe John and I were going to be together. I shake my head and close my eyes. Soon I fall asleep.