We got to the restaurant, whilst in the car, we had all decided on Italian, except for Zach who wanted chick-fil-A.

We all sat in a big booth from the end it was logan, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Sammie, Me, Jack and Zach.

I picked up a menu and looked over it towards Daniel who was doing the same, we both laughed and shook our head at each other.

I scanned the menu looking at all the things on there but I just ended up picking pizza being the basic bitch I am.

"So what are you getting?" Sammie asked looking over at my menu.

"Just a pizza"

"Wanna share a large?" She asked.

"Sure"

Pizza for lunch? My mum would kill me.

"What are you getting Jack?" I turned to him whilst Sammie began talking to Daniel and Zach went on his phone.

"Spaghetti, what about you?"

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing I could genuinely feel tears forming in my eyes.

"What?!" He asked, but I couldn't answer I was still laughing. Everyone on the table was looking at me even some other people in the restaurant were staring.

"Yuh-your huh-hair," I said in between laughs. He patted his head and realised what was laughing about.

"Haha, very funny" he rolled his eyes.

"Well have you seen your hair? The resemblance is uncanny" I said pointing to his head.

He knurled Zach, who looked up then he pointed at me "can you believe this woman?" A confused Zach just ignored him.

"I'm sorry!" I said still laughing.

"No no I'm not speaking to you," he said.

"You just did," I said grinning.

He rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Please" I begged, holding my hands as if I was praying.

He continued to ignore me and turned towards Zach. In the heat of the moment I squeezed his face in my hand and turned his face towards me, I still had his face in my hand. He started looking into my eyes, oh no, please don't do that. I began to do the same it felt like no one else was there, I don't even think anyone noticed, they were too wrapped up in their own conversations. It took me a moment to realise what was happening and I remembered what I was going to say.

"So, avery, are you gonna talk to me or are we going to end this friendship before it's even begun?" I let go so he could speak.

"Oh look my ability to speak has returned," he said smiling his cute innocent smile.

We found ourselves just staring at each other again. Shit. This guy has a guy girlfriend stop making my heart feel funny please and thank you. I needed to stop so I looked at Zach who was still on his phone not having anyone to talk to as he was at the end.