When I woke up it was about 11:30 am. After my conversation with Daniel and Sammie ended last night I went straight to bed although I should've told Logan about the party but the boys were probably gonna text him to invite him anyway.

As I sat up I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said and Logan walked in.

"Heyy" he was carrying a tray with three stacked pancakes covered in maple syrup, almost too sweet to eat.

"What's this for?" I asked him as he sat on the end of my bed and handed me the tray.

"Well it's your first proper morning in LA so I wanted to do something nice"

"You? Doing something nice? Sounds suspicious I replied.

"Well" he began, here it comes. "I wanted to talk to you about the party" I knew it.

"I'm fine with you going just no hooking up with any boys," he said pointing at me, I rolled my eyes and said 'fine'.

He left my room, I took a pillow and pushed my face into it so I could scream without anyone hearing me.

It's just so annoying that he baby's me all the time I'm 18! I can make my own decisions.

I laid in my bed and watched Netflix for about 2hours I should probably go look around LA when I come to think about it but I'm way too lazy to walk and Logan's too 'busy' to drive me. "FRANKIE! SAMMIES HERE" I heard Logan shout, that's weird she didn't text me.

Next thing I know she was slowly walking into my room and fell front first onto my bed "hi" she said with her voice being muffled by the bed.

"You alright hun?" I asked laughing.

She lifted her head up from my bed "Oh yeah, didn't realise how absolutely nuts my aunt was but that's fine"

"Why didn't you text me about it?"

"Hahahaha, no phones after 9 pm" she was sarcastically laughing like crazy.

"Oh, Sammie," I said trying to sound sympathetic but I was laughing my head off at this point. She didn't reply and just buried her head into my bed again.

"You can come stay here any time you like" I suggested.

"Oh I will so be taking you up on that offer," Sammie said turning to lay on her back.

"How did you even get over here? I get the feeling your aunt didn't drive you"

"An Uber, it was so expensive like no joke I need a job asap" she huffed.

"Actually same" I replied.

"Oh shut up do you know who your brother is, HE'S RICH!"

"I wanna work for myself I can't have Logan pay for my stuff forever"

"Fair enough"

She joined me on my gossip girl binge, at some pointed we got postmates at some point. We decided to get ready at 5:30 pm the boys said to be over around 8 pm so we had plenty of time.