10: (O)ath

!!! WARNING: SMUT AHEAD (21+)

One--, two seconds had already passed but you were frozen in place staring with widen eyes on Jungkook.

"I mean, we're on the right age already," he started, "we already know each other well... I love you, and you love me," he paused, "you love me right?" He asked, eyes full of worry and you laughed a bit from his cuteness.

"What?" He said, "why are you laughing?"

"There's something missing though," you hinted, smiling mischievously.

"Oh! Right! Shit," he fumbled all over his coat and then his pockets until finally he pulled out a little, black colored box.

He knelt in front of you while he repeated himself looking up, you were beautiful and you, yourself seemed like magic itself-- your hair slightly brushed on your shoulders while you look at him kneeling in front of you, strands of your hair flew as the cool air touched them, your white dress danced like the waves following the breeze of the moon lit night--. He admired you, and he continued to do so more and more by every second that would passed by. "Will you marry me already?... Please?"

You giggled and brought his face closer to yours cupping it allowing him to stand. "Yes, silly," and then you kissed him full, he responded immediately taking control as he slightly bit on your lower lip just after pulling out from the kiss.

"... Now," he whispered to you smiling.

"Huh?" You looked at him with confusion all over your face when suddenly a trail of string lights lit up a path towards an arch filled with white roses, there stood at the very end was Taehyung, bible on hand

"Oh my God!" You let out.

Jungkook laughed loudly, taking out a floral wreath and carefully placing it on your head, he took your hand wrapping it on his arms as he led you on the path decorated with white petals, you gripped tighter on him, "this is crazy Jungkook," you hissed giggling, "you're crazy."

"I know," he chuckled then kissed your temple.

You were both in front of Taehyung who has this way-too-serious expression that you had to bit your lip to prevent yourself from laughing.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage.

Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other."

Taehyung started reading 1 Corinthians 13 that goes...

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.