Black Goku x Neko Reader Part 1 Intro

Author's note: this is my first story and lemon.(Note: Y/N means your name.) (Neko means half cat/half human in Japanese i think let me know in the comments) and Goku Black is a god of destruction and Zamasu is the angel in this story.

-flash back- 

A long time ago your family-line changed by your great great great grandmother sacrificing one of your people to the gods and it went from there to the present member of your family your mother.

-present time-

        Your mother was presenting you as a sacrifice to the gods. " Y/N come here!!" your mother yells for you to go to the sacrifice table. "Yes mother" you said. Your ears flatten on your head. "Why, why, why!!!" You thought this while walking to the table. You lie down on the table waiting for what happens next. Then your mother says while smiling insanely "this is for our family blood-line sweetheart okay!!" Then she starts the ritual. The gods arrive from every universe and look at you with concern. You look at the gods with a little fear in your eyes. Then you mother goes Bat-Shit Crazy-Insane and tries to kill you and you whimper in fear of your mother, but the gods protect you from your mother. Then the Grand Priest says " Y/N you have to choose who to be with ok sweetheart?" You chose Goku Black and the he grabs your arms and breaks the restraints. Your mother tries to kill you again, but Black protects you from her, then you start to pass out from what happened..... (continued in chapter 2. sorry updates will be slow because I'm in high school but I will continue in the winter break hopefully.