Back Goku x reader lemon part 2

Note: The reader is in heat but doesn't realize it. Black doesn't know this until she blushes. Also Black Goku has a tail.

Time-skip
Y-N pov: you woke up with a slight headache and looked around you. "Ngh! My head hurts!!!" You grab your head in pain. Black Goku woke up and walked towards you slowly. "Hey, you ok sweetie?" He asked you softly. "No my head hurts a lot" you siad to Black. Black puts his hand on you head he whispers something and energy flows through his hand to your head, but you can't make it out because he whispering really quietly. Your headache goes away. Black kisses your forehead. You start to blush a lot. Black noticed this and smirks.

You start to feel weird and fuzzy

You start to feel weird and fuzzy. " I feel weird black." "Y/N it's okay your in heat it's normal to feel weird at first." You start to feel pleasure at your crotch. "N-Nah~! Black I feel really weird." Black noticed this and gets on the bed " y/n I can help you feel better". "O-ok". Black licks his lips at your reply. Black starts to kiss gently. You start hesitatly kiss back. Black lick your lips. "Mm~!!" You open your mouth. Black French kisses you until you both run out of air. "Hah, Black I love you." "Love you too y/n." Black kisses and nibbles your neck until he finds your sweet spot. "Ahh~!! B-Black more~." Black stops and then snaps his fingers and your clothes disappear. "B-black!!". You try and cover yourself but he grabs your hands. "Don't You look beautiful y/n" black said. You close your eyes in embarrassment. Black touches your body carefully. *gasp* "B-Black!!" You gasp in pleasure. Black starts to kiss your body. His tail goes past your underwear to your heat area and rubs there slowly. "Ahhh~!! B-Black more!!~" you moan and you arch your back in pleasure. Black smirks again "you like that y/n~?" He said while sliding his tail inside you and spins it near your sensitive spot. "Y-ahhh~!!!" you try say yes but can't do to the pleasure. "Heh, you want more y/n?" Black said. You nod your head yes. His tail grows longer and then goes inside you deeper. "Ahhhh~!!! You arch your back even more. His tail wiggles inside you. "Ahh! B-black!!". You start to pant in pleasure. "hah, hah, hah. M-more~". Black starts to purr, then he goes to your heat and licks it slowly. "B-black!!~". You start to drool in pleasure. Black Goku licks your heat faster. You gasp in pleasure "Black more~" you squeak out. Black Goku starts to suck your heat slowly.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ black~ more~ arches my back in pleasure. Black sucks your heat faster. Ahhhhh~ black~ screams in bliss and pleasure, grabs black's hair in pleasure. Then you cum hard on Black's face. "Hah,hah, your amazing Black~" Black smiles at you.