Meet Skyler

Skyler is Octavia twin sister and Bellamy little sister.When Octavia was born Bellamy was happy but he stop right in his track when he hread another cry.When Bellamy mother push out another baby, he was surprised to so the least but when he saw her, he loved her like her sister Octavia.So when he looked in her eyes they look a little bit bule, he thought of the sky so he named her Skyler.But on the Ark it was a crime to have a second child, let alone three.
So for the next 15 year Octavia and Skyler was locked up.Untill they had a chance to be a normal teenager for one night but things don't work out, so they got locked up in the skybox.

The skybox people arrested under 18 are put in locked up and get renewed.On the Ark all crimes small and big are punishable by death unless you are under 18.Then you get put in the skybox when your case is renewed on your 18 brithday, to see if you get pardon or not.The chances of that happen zreo to nothing.

One of Skyler dream when she was in the skybox is to see Bellamy and be on earth with Octavia, so that they could be free but little does she know that she gets both.But not the way she wanted.Skyler is in for one heck of a ride.

The girl in the photo is Nataniele Ribiero