Earths skills

We were hiding behind the rocks looking around to see if the close is clear, when we thought it was safe we started to run nonstop. I was running in front of the group with Monty and Octavia leaning my weight on Monty when all the sudden he fell down taking me with him. " Monty " I say as I get up first to help him but he won't move from the ground. So me and Finn go to help while Finn says to him " Monty. Come on, we got to go " " Monty, get up " I say trying to help him up but he still doesn't move. I try to get him off the ground again but I stop when I see the bones.

There are human bones scattered across the ground and some looks like they are deformed, I was frozen looking at the bones. They are all around each other and by the look of it I would think some animal kill them and left their bones to rot. Monty was now up next to O but I still looking at the deformed bones when I was pulled out of my thoughts when Octavia spoke " We are so screwed ". I was leaning on Octavia for support when we started to head back to camp when a horrific sream interrupted are ears, we all came to a stop then Clarke said " Jasper. His alive " before she runs back to the river " Clarke wait. Wait! " Finn said as we run after her though the forest back to the river.

As we run after Clarke I trip and my thigh started to hurt so Finn and O help me up " You ok " Said Finn then I say to him " Just fine, but we have to keep going ". After I told that to him he looks at me then my leg with a unsure look but I nod anyway as he said " Stay close " we then all started to run. When we spotted Clarke Finn said " Wait " as he give Octavia a look telling her to pull Clarke down as he couldn't because he was helping me. " Stay out of the trees. He was right there?" He said as I let go of him so he could bend down next to Clarke and then I bend down next to O who is next to Monty .

Monty was looking around as he said " No. Where is he? " He sounded worried and distressed as he looked back to where we last saw Jasper but I was worried about him too, every one of us was. Clarke said what everyone thought " They took him ". " We should get back to camp.We need to get help for Jasper and get Skyler leg cleaned.  " O said as I looked up at the sound of my name " I fine O but we need to go. So we can come back for Jasper " I said to her as we get up so we could go back to camp. As we walk back to camp O was helping me walk but she got tired so Finn said " Here. I'll take her for a while ". Octavia thanked him as she started to walk away happy to have me to him then we started walking again. we were at back " Hey. You think he'll be ok " I said as he help me walk over a fallen tree he the said " I don't know. Maybe ".

I was about to say something when we heard a scream the Finn told Monty and Octavia to help me while him and Clarke went a head to see what is going on. In the distance I heard Clarke say " Wells. Let him go " I guess him and someone was fighting for her to say that then O walked a little bit ahead leaving me with Monty. As me and Monty walk down a hill that lend to camp I saw Bellamy holding Murphy saying " Enough, Murphy " then he saw me walking with Monty and Octavia he said " Sykler. Are you all right " " Yeah. I'm fine " I said back to him as he help down the hill with O next to me he looks at my leg before looking at the rest of them and ask " Wheres the food " "We didn't make it to Mount Weather. We were attack " said Finn as he sat on a log and said it really loud so the whole camp can hear.

" Attack? By what? " Wells asked Clark as she look at everyone gather around to listen the Finn said " Not what. Who. Turns out, when the man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder " everyone was looking at he in worry or in fear. The Clark stated her speech " It's true. Everything we thought we know about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivor. The good news is, that mean we can survive. Radiation won't kill us. " " Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will " said while still sitting on the log. As they were talking my leg started to hurt so I sat down on a log with the help of Octavie.

" Where's the kid with the goggles? " Wells asked as he looked around at all of us but no one said anything then Clarke shifted her feet she looked at Wells in the eyes she said " Jasper was hit. They took him" she said looking at Wells. Then she said " Where your wristband " looking where it once was. " Ask him " Wells told Clark as he looked at bellamy way, Clark then looked at Bellamy as she said " How many " " 24 in counting " answer Murphy.