Chapter 2: Nonsense

Matthew puffed his cheeks childishly, "(y/n)!!"  He whined, and was about to continue his thought when a loud thud, followed by Sam yelling, and futile arguing from Damien could be heard in the dining room, Matthew immediately rushing to see what was going on.

 (y/n) obviously followed along, wondering why Sam could possibly be arguing with his little brother, when she and Matthew peeked into the dining room, it all became clear... "oh no..." she whispered.

 The scene before them was of Sam, holding a book in his hands, and Damien chasing him around the dining room table, trying to get it from him "Samuel! Give that back! I was just getting to an interesting part!!" He tried reasoning with his older brute of a brother.

 But again, it was futile, Sam laughing at the younger Incubus "Not a chance bookworm! This cheesy romance novel is as good as mine!" He grinned, now climbing up onto the dining room table, and holding the book, clearly labelled 'Twilight' above Damien's head.

 Matthew couldn't help but burst out laughing at the two, (y/n) quickly joining in, it was adorable that Sam was teasing Damien like this, the youngest Incubus becoming more and more frustrated with his older brothers antics.