☆ Chapter 2 : Violet ☆

Violet Qariana Vaselle.

At the start of her life, her favorite word was 'Success'.
She held onto the word strongly , as she chants them every single day. 

Her family was against her dream of being a model and refuses to lend a hand or support when the time comes for her to spread her wings.

She was eventually, thrown out of the household when she finally got her first modelling job .

She fought her way up in the modelling industry and finally became a successful model.

But she never got the acknowledgement from her family, despite all the rewards she received. 

All she wished to receive from them, was their appreciation and proudful expressions, as she was on her way to the top. But it was a wish that never came true.

-

At one point of her blooming carrier , she got caught up with a scandal that ruined her entire reputation. A reputation that she worked hard for years to build.

 Most of her contracts was cancelled, the company that booked her to represent their endorsement in the near future, changed their decision and replaced her with another. She lost all of her jobs in just a span of one week.

Their actions was so fast that she was left speechless. Her manager lost hope in her immediately, seeing her as a failed product, she was fired. 

On her last day in the modelling company, she overheard a few rumors about her previous scandal and it all pointed to one particular person.

 It was all because of someone's jealousy, who's name was all too familiar to her.

She then went to the person's place. She knew the way there because it was where her best friend, her blood sister, her lifelong companion, lives.

She then confronted the person about the rumors and the truth was out.

Funny how the person who used to be your shoulder to lean on, is now a person who caused your fall and felt absolute delight by seeing you down. 

The same stranger who supported you to follow your dreams and overcome troubles together, more so than your real family, now caused your dreams to shatter and want you to begone from life altogether.

-

Violet was mocked by her blood sister, for being too trusting, too pure, too successful in front of her eyes, while she herself was inferior. 

She was laughed at , the shocking revelation made her tears fall and the last sentence that she heard before the door closed was ;
'I took all of your jobs for you, instead of other unknown models, so when you see me on screen or on the poster, on the magazine or even in advertisements, be honored for giving me, your success'.

The worst kind of hurt is betrayal, because it means that the person you have trusted the most, was willing to throw rocks at you when you were down, just make themselves feel better. 

-

 The word 'Success' was no longer uttered from her mouth. Instead, it was replaced by another word, which is, 'Revenge'.

 She realizes that she was too naive and weak at that time. And her downfall was an eye opener  for her about the dark side of the industry.

With no other choices and the money left in her bank account from her modelling carrier, she decided to retrace back her talent in designing, the course that she took in her college years and a talent that was passed down from previous generations in her family.