☆ Chapter 5 : Independent ☆

My name is Wardah.

My fake name, that is.

I am now, one of the maids in this household. A personal maid to a lovely little girl. I am her friend too.

Her only friend, so far.......

*

My life was normal. Other than a few twist and turns, my family members are....fairly normal.

As the youngest, I am expected to be like my elder siblings. I follow each and everything thing that they had learned, you can also say that I mimic everything that they do. Excluding the dirty things.........

No, I was not pressured.

In fact, I surpassed all of them during my growth which I am highly proud of, seeing their envious gaze brings me joy to no end.

But of course, in the end they are still my family and always will be my one and only place to find comfort in.

We fought each other using our skills in fighting and eventually, we made up along with a few bruises and black eyes, plus a very very very and I mean VERY long lecture from our mother, who we love so much.

We willingly became masochist for her, enduring the longest talk that can practically make our ears bleed.

I have elder brothers who I hate and at the same time, love dearly. No, they are not the reason I left......well maybe, half of the reason..............you know what? blame them, it's all they're fault.

*

I can be considered as the most cold and stubborn one in the family.

My nickname was Ice, I don't particularly hate that nickname nor did I care, so it kinda stuck.

They always told me I lack the emotion of happiness but I payed them no heed.

It's my own emotions, I can do whatever I want with it and right now, other's views about me can just go to hell.

Well, except for my mom's , what she says, goes, or else I'm the one who's going to suffer a life worse than hell.

*

One day , my papa and I had a heated argument that led me into getting my punishment for being disobedient and that is, isolation.

Now others may think isolation is when one is ignored by others in a certain place but my family's situation of isolation is drastically different.

Isolation is that a person has to leave the family for a certain time limit (days, weeks or years) and live outside of our area until the person has repented their wrong actions. This is judged according to the Mafia's law.

That person will be supervised from afar during their isolation by some of our members so that the person would not do any crime or mischief during that time.

If they still refuse to feel guilty and still did wrong doings during the isolation period, they will be sent to a place called 'The Gore'.

A place where the most horrible, horrifying nightmares come to life.

*

Bringing a duffel bag full of my comfortable clothes along with my favourite leather jacket,my ID, a couple of hundred bucks that I stole from my brother's wallet and sheer determination to never regret my decision.
I left my home sweet home.

Walking towards the side of the road, I hailed a taxi and got inside, the taxi driver asked where I wanted to go when I just entered and I told him away from here,  which is stupid.