Befor dawn

This is another dream of mine ...
August 1884, near a lake, lived a widowed woman and a nobleman. The woman was indeed beautiful. On her head was hair as black as ebony. Her face was graced by lips as red as blood and her skin as white as snow. The only thing wrong was that the power of giving birth was taken from her at birth. Ironic, I know. The man came straight down form a royal line of people. Hairy as he was we wouldn't doubt of his grandfather story. The two met there and lived together. They weren't happy and they weren't sad, life wasn't sweet nor bitter. They lived together thinking there weren't any better, but that's where they were wrong. The man quickly found another woman. Prettier maybe not but younger she was. She was also able to give birth to children, and that was enough for the nobleman. The woman was so hurt that she thought about ending everything, life, hope and her future. She walked for three days and was now hungry and in need of hydration. Coincidentally she happened to be nearby a source of water but food was nowhere to be seen. So she used her resources and ate what she found. Under her feet, was a garden of wildflower and one of them caught her eye. A green glowing flower was lying there, almost calling her name. Little that she now the flower was indeed calling her and as you may know no normal flower would behave this way because they wouldn't be enabled to. That green flower was the result of the tears of many and a touch of magic left by the gods. The 1000-year-old flower was just waiting for the right one. As we may have established before this green flower was no usual plant, it had a mission and that was to avenge every tear that dripped onto the floor at the place of her creation. But soon after eating that plant , the woman's personal emotions caught onto the plants mission . Sadness but also anger , vengeance, and betrayal could be seen in the air . She became the flower , but the flower also became her. She now was no more then thin air , but with a green tint and evil plans ...

I found myself in tears after that dream ... Or nightmare. I think I just discovered what and also who the green force is . I now know who she is but what does she mean to me and also what did I do ? What did grandpa do ? I started to think again , but this time not about my life but about hers... And I remembered, hair black as ebony , lips as red as blood , skin as white as snow . It's Snow White, I thought... But I soon realized that Snow is to yong because she was born 2 years earlier then me 1932. And the dream talks about someone living in the 1884. But if it wasn't her then who was she ? I then started to think about the nobleman . He was hairy as his grandfather they say . The only really hairy king was The Beast but he died long ago , he died at 1827 . Wait, they also said that we wouldn't doubt about his grandfather story? Maybe just maybe his grandfather was The Beast. But that still doesn't tell me who he is .