Chapter 9 - Nightmare

Yoongi open his eyes,fluttering it open slowly as the light hurt his cornea after few days it wasn't exposed to it.Yoongi look at the white ceiling,before he turn his head to left and right to see breathing machine around him,just when he was about to touch his head,his hand can't be moved as someone is holding it tightly.Yoongi look to the side to see Jungkook,was sitting on the chair while holding his hand,snuggling into it as he sleep in that uncomfortable posture.

'Why isn't I'm dead...' He thought annoyed that the facts they all managed to save him.He was so annoyed that he cry.

'I hate it...I hate it..' His mind was replaying the same sentence as he Yoongi shake his head wild,suddenly he pull his hand away from Jungkook harshly,shocking the other and make him wake up panic with the sudden attack.

"Hyung!Hyung stop it!What are you doing!" Jungkook shout as Yoongi tear open his IV drip away and try to run away,but Jungkook managed to hug him and stop him from running away from the bed.

"Let me go!I don't need this!" Yoongi shout struggling in Jungkook embrace.

"Yoongi hyung don't!" Jungkook shout as he cries again when Yoongi was tearing up the stitches on his arms making the blood flow out back dripping and staining the bed sheet and floor as well.Everyone that heard the noise,run in to see Yoongi and Jungkook struggling.

"Yoongi!Yoongi don't!" Jin shout as he run toward him and stop his hand from scratching his wrist more.

"Let me go!Let me just die!Nobody need me!I just wanna die!Let me go!" Yoongi shout as loud as he can just the few nurses and doctor walk in panic.

"Min Yoongi..Min Yoongi please calm down.." The doctor call him softly as the other nurses hold him down to the bed,just then the doctor inject something into his vein to calm him down.Just after the few second,his struggling was getting weaker but Yoongi just won't stop crying.

"Why..why did..you save me.." He said weak.

"Yoongi what are you thinking?We all loved you!" Jin said as everyone else is crying in the room especially Jungkook.

"Don't tell me...lie.." Yoongi said as he was drove off to sleep with the liquid being injected into his body.

"Please excuse us,we need to stitch up the cuts,may you guys waited outside for a while?" One of the nurse said and help to guide them out before locking the door.

"Guys,you guys should go home and get change then rest,all of you look super exhausted." Their manager said as he bring coffee in a tray and offer to all the boys.

"I want to see Jimin and Tae for a while.I hope Jimin is already alright." Jin said as he finished the drink and throw the cup.

"Jungkook..I think you need the rest the most you know..." Namjoon said as he pat the younger shoulder as he was laying his head on Hoseok shoulder,looking like he will fall asleep anytime soon.

"I'm..fine..I wanna stay here.." Jungkook said as his eyes closed.Everyone sighed.Jungkook is just Jungkok.Once he make a decision,he will never let anyone,not even his older can go against him.

___________________________________________________________________________

Jin walk into the room,to meet Jimin was still asleep while Taehyung holding his hand and sleep at the side of the bed.Jin walk further,not making any noise,not wanting to wake up the youngers.Jin take off his jacket,slowly put them on Taehyung as the room seems cold.While he was staring to Taehyung,suddenly a hand hold his shirt seeking his attention.

"Hyung.." Jimin call Jin weakly.

"How are you Jiminie?" Jin ask as he slowly take a sit on the other side of the bed,don't want to wake Taehyung up.

"I'm fine..I just...a bit dizzy.." Jimin wake up but he stop when he saw Taehyung was beside him sleeping and he look to Jin seeking answer.

"He had been taking care of you since the day you..fainted when you saw..Yoongi hyung.." Jin said nervous as he remember the night they all found Yoongi in that horrible scene.

"Is he...Is Yoongi hyung..alright?" Jimin ask playing with his finger as he look down.Jin gulp down his saliva,he can't say that Yoongi try to kill himself again just now doesn't he?He don't want to worry the younger.Jimin is like the softest in BTS.

"He is fine." Jin fake a smile,said that one sentence with three words.But just that three words feel so damn heavy.

'I hope he will be fine.' Jin thought sad.Jimin feel even worse when the younger smile angelic,believing his lies.Oh shit,he feel so bad.

'It's for his own good.You shouldn't feel bad.' Jin said comfort himself.

"Ji..Jiminie?" Both of their attention was turned to Taehyung that was now waking up as he rub his sleepy eyes,clearly he didn't have enough sleep with those eye bags,and Jimin feel bad for making he stay up late night to take care of him.

"Oh my God...I was so worried when you suddenly fainted." Taehyung said as he quickly hug the younger as he lay his restless head on his shoulder.He feel like a huge weight had been taken off his shoulder when he saw Jimin waking up.

"I'm fine Tae...Don't worry..It's just..over reacting..I'm just..too shocked..." Jimin said as he stutter.

"Well,now I want you to eat ok?" Taehyung said.He and Jimin was best friend even before they debuted as BTS,that's why Taehyung is so worry when he get sick.

"I will go check on others.Manager-nim ask us to go home and eat then rest,but Jungkook..just refuse to.." Jin said and the other two just sighed.

"Don't worry about it hyung,I will look over him by times along with Jimin for a while.You should go home and rest." Taehyung said offering his help,yes he is tired,but he know Jin is more tired then him,and he needed the rest more than him.

"But.." Jin was about to refuse as he feel bad,letting the younger did his job.

"It's ok hyung..I think I'm already fine.I'll help Tae to look over Jungkook too." Jimin said as he pat Jin hand gently assuring the older.

"I just hope,Yoongi hyung will wake up soon...Maknae look terrible pale and in mess...I don't know why he keep blaming himself for it." Taehyung said sad.

"I hope Yoongi..will recover from whatever he is suffering with..I don't like seeing him...he look fragile..and its broke my heart." Jin said as he remember the event where Yoongi try to open his cuts back.

But you know,the problems is,mental health problems just doesn't disappear when you want it too.

~TO BE CONTINUE~
💮 Author notes : "Now I understand my Peterpan don't want to grow up." Have you been selfharming yourself in anyway ever?Tell me more.I had been doing it lots and they left such scars on my wrist.I had stopped for nearly three months,but I think of them everyday.Sometimes,I just want to see blood,not because I'm sad or depressed,just wanna hurt myself.I'm stupid peeps,but I love you all!Stay strong! 
💮