Chapter 22 - He's Gone With The Pain

Later that night,Min Yoongi was announced death because of lost of blood and the hospital was too late to save him.ARMY's was not told yet about this matter,because right now,the whole BIG HIT family was trying to endure the facts that they had finally lost Min Yoongi and it felt so not real.Like everything was just a nightmare they are trapped in.The facts that Yoongi kill himself,was hide closely for Jungkook,and he prefer to keep the secret until his death,to protect Yoongi from any more pain.It was extremely hard for everyone to comprehend with what happen.All of BTS members was so lost because Yoongi look just fine the last time they saw his smile before the room door was closed.His warmness can still be felt by everyone when he gave them the last hug before they leave.

Jimin was crying in Taehyung arms while Jin hugging Namjoon and Hoseok trying to comfort Nayeon that seems hysteria that he lost Yoongi.Jungkook just look at everyone with expressionless face.He don't know what to say nor what to do.He leave them all alone,drowning in their sorrow,he walk off to the garden to be greet with shiny sunlight,he believe Yoongi was being guided with this beautiful light toward his last destination,to finally gain his happiness in his entire life.

Jungkook grab out Yoong's phone that he got in their shared room and open the camera,and record himself.

"Dear,all ARMY's in the world that is watching this video.I'm maknae of BTS,Jeon Jungkook,are here to give you,a news about one of my beloved hyung,that had been taken away from us too soon.This will be a last video I'm recording,using Yoongi hyung..phone..Hyung,was announced death,yesterday,due to severe blood lost,and we are too late...to save him.Please,wish him all the best in his next journey.I believe,Hyung is always watching us,from far away,unseen and unheard,and always there,loyally smiling.Min Yoongi Hyung,I love you.Take care!" Jungkook said last before he smile hardly as tears was falling from his eyes as he ended the video and posted them to BTS Twitter.

"I think the hardest part of losing someone,isn't having to say goodbye,but rather learning to live without them.Always trying to fill the void,the emptiness that's left inside your heart when they let go."

"And in that moment I swore that nothing in this universe could be so heavy as the absence of the person you loved."

"I'll never forget the moment they told me your heart had stopped.Even though mine broke in that second,somehow it's still working."

"You'll never be forgotten,
That simply cannot be.
As long as I'm living,
I'll carry you with me,
Safely tucked within my heart.
Your light will always shine,
A glowing ember never stilled,
Throughout the end of the time.
No matter what future bring,
Or what may lie ahead,
I know that you will walk with me,
Along the path I tread.
So rest my angel and be at peace,
Let your soul fly free.
One day,I'll joing your glorious flight,
For all eternity."

---THE END---

💮 Author notes : So,as you see,it's already the end.Gosh.I'm super terrible in ending stories every time.I hope you enjoy.I'll start doing next fanfic by now.Don't worry.I don't abandon my account at all.I also crossposted this in Asianfanfic so if you want to read there also can.Love you guys!Thanks for supporting and voting this stories.May everyone gain your happiness wherever you are~Saranghae!! 💮