Moving

Y/n POV

Y/n come on we need to get going you wuickly replied with Ok coming dad you were moving to a new house in a different state you were hoping for the best your ,father thought it would be best considering you ,were kidnapped when you were young and there were countless murders going on and your all your father has left and he wanted to protect you.

You got your suitcase and bag and headed downstairs to the car and ,got in the passenger with a blanket and pillow for you to fall asleep with because the drive was ,going to take two days of course you would stop at a hotel for one night and of course you packed your electronics because you couldn't live without them.

In the car...

It was a really long drive and you were starting to fall asleep and you had a very strange dream

IN LE DREAM

You were in some kind of forest with two people there was a very tall man about 8 ft tall and he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie you looked up at him he looked like the perfect groom unless you saw his face which Was paler than the whitest paint
He had no eyes, no mouth, and no nose.

You then noticed another man who looked like a ring man from the , circus (sorry Idk what they are called) he wore a red coat with pale brown fur around the edges he had bright green eyes which felt like they were piercing, through your soul he had long black claws and really looked like a clown and he had some sort of doll with him.

They led you deeper into the forest until suddenly they strapped you to a chair and said you will keep quiet about this then they disappeared.

End of Dream

You woke up sweating you father then said are you ok you were crying in your sleep? You replied with yes it was just a night mare you noticed that you were in abed and your father s said you may not remember but we arrived here earlier you were half asleep though so you may not remember then your father said we have a couple of hours until we need to get going so go back to sleep.

You then said ok to your father and then let the darkness consume you in a dreamless slumber.

??? POV

I saw her there after all these years I'm ready to take her maybe I could turn into a doll she would make such a beautiful doll hmm nah I would much prefer her alive I will keep her with me for eternity and she will always be with me for now I watch the (h/c) beauty sleep and continue to make my plan to lure her away from her life and her father she loves so dearly.

Just know this (y/n) I will look for you and I will find you wherever there is no escape from me and you will be forever by my side and if you try to escape me I will make sure you will not be able to ever again even if it means tying you up or next to me then so be it just know this you will never see your friends or your father so dearly.

I then write her a note and to make it more scary I pour blood on it and leave a knife next to it.

Dear (y/n)

Just want you to know I will look for you wherever you go I will find you I will kill those you love if you refuse me and if I see you with a boy he is dead you are mine but for now just know.

I AM COMING FOR YOU
If you value your loved ones lives

Hello my little unicorns 🦄 I hope you liked this chapter but for now may the power of rainbows be with you 🌈

Bye!