Trip down memory lane

*Y/n POV*

You woke up to find a note right next to you and you reached down to notice it was covered.
In hearts ♥️ you were were very intrigued to read it so that is what you did.

Dear Y/n

just want you to know that I am coming for you where ever you go I will find you I will kill those you love If you refuse me If I see you with a boy he is dead but for now just know.

I AM COMING FOR YOU.

Tears welled in your eyes until you heard your father yell "Y/n"! "Coming dad" you yelled back you raced downstairs making sure you hide the note.

When you got into the car you asked your father "Dad what happened when I was kidnapped when I was younger"?.

Well... he started off I was inside cooking dinner when you were playing outside I turned away for one second to see you walking with a tall man no eyes, no mouth no features he was wearing a black suit and was very tall I tried to run after you but you were, gone I called the police for three weeks they looked for you I walked miles every day to find you , you were found three weeks later shrivelled up in a shed and had a strange doll with you I was over joyed to see you and now here we are.

I said "thank you for finding me Dad and sorry for causing so much trouble".
Dad said "it was no trouble I was scared you were dead now get some sleep you need your energy".

When I went to sleep I had another dream about those two men.

IN LE DREAM BOIIII!

I was with the man then the one that looked like a ringleader (a/n I finally figured out what they are called YASSSS) came up to you and said your mine until the day you die but for now I will let you enjoy your childhood for now.

See you later Angel or do you prefer doll face I will decide when I see you again just be prepared that day will be soon then his golden eyes turned bright green and then...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You woke up screaming (a/n lol ha!) your father said "what's wrong".
You replied with just a bad dream then you realise you were at your new house you went in to explore the place it was a massive mansion you squealed when you saw your bedroom.

*??? POV*

I saw her squeal at her new bedroom little does she know I'm taking her away from all that to be my little doll or my little toy.

To be continued...

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated school has been a pain in the arse with people framing me and my friend Gerard-revenge-Way   So please bare with me.
Bye my little unicorns 🦄 may the power of rainbows be with you 🌈.