Our new forever

Hi guys sorry I didn't update but you know now I have a idea so yeah enjoy
Play song balloon animals by Madame macrabe

*(Y/n) POV*

"To bad for you then because your coming with me whether you like it or not your mine" he grumbled lowly.

You started feeling dizzy and seconds later you heard him say "have a nice sleep love." Then everything went black.

*Jason's POV*

After she fell unconscious I picked her up bridle (is that how you spell it?) style and carried her to our new home, our new forever I carried her inside and put her in our room, and now I must go to my workshop you know how it is, I have toys to make and people to kill.

*(Y/n) POV*

When I awoke I saw a red bed with a black canopy.

'Where am I?' You asked yourself in your mind, then You remembered that boy you hear footsteps, heading up to the room and You quickly pretend to be asleep 'I'm very good at that' you thought

You here the door knob turn and you keep your eyes closed.
Footsteps head towards the you  and you feel the bed dip beside you, hot breath fans over your cheeks "i know your awake my little one so do me a favour and open those beautiful eyes of yours." He said in a deep and husky voice.

You hesitantly opened your eyes to be met with his golden orbs, he smiles and pulls you to his chest cuddling you.
Not sure what to do you just start squirming hoping to get out of his arms only for his grip to get tighter.

Giving up you just lay there still "good girl." He praises then he sits up and puts you in his lap and cuddles you even more.
"I bet your hungry you've been asleep for awhile." He asks/says you nod your head and he goes out of the room you guess to get you some food.

Not being sure of how long he's going to be gone you get up and walk over to a door which leads to a library.

You quickly find a place to hit in the cupboard between the shelves

Suddenly you hear a the boy scream "(Y/N)!"
You be as quiet as you can not even breathing normally.

*Jason's POV*

My little baby girl wanted some food so I quickly went to make her some pancakes, because who doesn't like pancakes I walked upstairs to our room and to my surprise she wasn't there I checked all over the room and she wasn't there.

So I decided to call her name to see if she would reply out of fear but she didn't I know the best hiding places in the house so I know where to look I went into the library.

*(Y/n) POV*

You heard his footsteps so You made it even quieter to where no one could here you breathe
His footsteps were getting nearer and you could see his shadow and a dark voice "I know you in there little one be a good girl and come out..."

To be continued....

Hi so that's the end and hope you enjoyed bye

Word count: 547