3RD°

"Waifuuu!"

"WHAT?"

"Are you done? Luna and I brought you a coffee"

Todd ran to the kitchen with a sock in her hand. "Oh my gosh! Thank you, Tae! I really needed that" she panted.

Taehyung noticed her red blushy face "why are you blushing so much?" He asked

"O-oh I've been running around trying to find my socks" Todd laughed nervously

"Mhmm...anyway we're taking Luna with us to school since it's show and tell last period" Taehyung smiles and sips her coffee.

"Yahh my coffee! But sure. I'm sure people are going to think we're weird though." Todd unconsciously sipped on the same straw of the coffee cup.

'holy shit did I just indirectly kiss TAEHYUNG???' Todd thought in her mind. She kept drinking without notice.

"Woah Todd! You're gonna get too hype if you drink it that fast" he gripped the cup out her hand.

"I didn't get enough sleep last night, Tae. I need it." Todd reasoned

"Okay, Waifu but don't drink it too much"

"Aish. Don't call me that..."

"Waifu, let's go!" Taehyung smiled

"I am Todd. Todd."

"TEdd is our ship name."

"What? Aniyo! Why TEdd? And no ship names gosh!"

"Cause I have an E in my name and you have two D's"

"You mean vibrators?"

"You have vibrators? How many?"

"I d-didnt mean I had any! I was just asking"

"Oookay. Whatever you say but I can tell you of a man's nose is big, you're lucky" Taehyung gave Todd and pervy smile then it somehow went back to his innocent one.

"But you're nose looks average. Jungkook has a big ass nose for sure" Todd didn't understand Taehyung's metaphor. She thought he was really talking about noses. Jungkook nose looked as tall as the mountains to her.

'his nose is so cute!' she thought.

Taehyung suddenly felt bothered how she mentioned Jungkook in conversation that doesn't even include him.

'aish. I shouldn't feel bothered by her mentioning other boys' He furrowed his brows.

Todd grabbed Luna off the counter "My child needs my assistance, let's go."

She handed her backpack to Taehyung for him to carry. He didn't mind at all, he thought it was cute you called Luna your child. It made him feel special, like she actually considered him her hubby.

They exited the apartment complex building and were already on the side walk leading to school.

"Can I hold your hand" he reached his big hand out to hers. Todd slightly blushed and looked away as she took his hand in one and Luna in the other.

"Why did you want to hold my hand?" She asked

"So all the guys know your my Waifu."

"Aish! I thought because we were about to cross the street!"

"That too. Someone could run over Luna" Taehyung wanted to tease her and see her reaction when he pretended to only care for Luna. Little did Todd know that Tae was starting to feel something more than he can explain.

"Yah! What if I get hit?"

"I'm sure you'd protect Luna well. Fighting, Toddy" he pinched her cheek.

As they walked to school, Take kept getting random strangers attention by tapping their shoulder and telling them about his Waifu.

"Doesn't my Waifu look so pretty today? I know right? Now back off, hoe"

Todd slightly smiled when she turned away from him. He made her feel confident and special. A feeling she'd wish she'd get from Jungkook.

When they finally arrived Todd let go of Tae's hand before entering the school gate "Waifu, why did you let go?"

"People will think we're dating, duh"

"I don't see a problem in that though??" Taehyung sassily moved him head around.

"It's a problem because Jungkook might see it and I could lose my chance with him." Todd cleaned off Luna's leaf from the dust. Taehyung sighed, he wanted to help Todd get closer to Jungkook but at the same he almost felt envious of him for getting all her attention.

Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line and took a few seconds for Todd to face him. He wanted her attention on him only...

"Todd..."

"Jungkook is gay...For me."

vote§share§follow