十三

TODD°

"Taehyung?!" I arrived at my apartment looking for Taehyung.

"Tae!"

I run to my room and he was there under my sheets.

"There you are..." I walk up to him "Tae, are you okay?"

He shakes his head.

"I hope you feel regret for what you said to Jungkook" I say sternly.

He quickly nods at me. I sigh and lay next to him on my bed, spooning him in my arms.

I pat his back "I'm sure after you apologize, everything will be fine, Tae"

A long silence happend with a few sniffles from him. "Todd..."

"Yeah?"

"Can you like...never leave the house and just stay with me forever?" Tae snuggled his face on the pillow.

"How about we go back to your dream date and-"

"Ah!"

He suddenly yelled causing to me to almost shit my pants.

"Ah! Why'd you scream?!"

"OUR CHILD. WE FORGOT OUR CHILD!" Taehyung quickly blasted out my room and I followed behind. It took me a second to register what he meant.

We're bad parents, aren't we?

I threw my keys at Taehyung's face for him to drive "We're going on foot, woman!" He threw them back at me, hitting my boob.

"Ow! My nipple!" I yelped.

He came running back to me "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't touch it! Lets go already"

We both nod and run to the small seven eleven. Taehyung smiled in releif when he saw Luna from the window "My princess is okay~"

I walk into the store and grab the plant from the small eating counter "She's still has her baby banana" I smile.

Tae turns his head towards the variety of ramen and walks over to grab the one I wanted before. "You don't mind if...."

"We finish our date?" I speak for him.

He nods with a bright smile "Yeah."

"Of course, but promise to fix everything with Jungkook tomorrow after school."

"Yes, ma'am." He walked off to cook the ramen so I waited.

I place Luna on the small bar table, cleaning her leafs with a small tissue that was in my pocket.

"Okay, here you go. Don't touch it yet though, it's really hot." Taehyung carefully placed the paper ramen bowls on the counter, blowing the steam away. He looked so cute trying to cool off my ramen. So cute...

He took grabbed some wooden chopsticks and scooped some noodles "Say ahh~" he smiles.

"I can feed myself, you know?" I chuckle.

"It's my dream date with my dream girl. Let me live, woman."

I laugh, nodding. "Fine, fine. Ahh~"

Taehyung fed me the entire time during the past 29 minutes. Oh gosh, what are you turning me into, KIM TAEHYUNG!

"Yah. You need to eat too" I point to his ramen bowl. It's still steaming hot.

"I'll eat after you eat." His smile keeps it's rectangular form.

"Why?"

"Seeing others eat make me eat less cause I suddenly feel full"