Chapter 10: On the Plane

Nialls POV

"Niall, what are you thinking?" Kat asks me. I have a funny look on my face.

"Nothing. Just wondering what I would be doing if you hadn't come along with me." I say putting my arms around Kat smiling. She smiles back, then lays her head on my chest. We don't hear Lou behind us until we hear "BOO!" I swear he could be a thief if he wanted to for how quiet his footsteps are when he wants them to be. We both jump. Then yell at him for scaring us. Then Harry comes up to us and asks us if we want to play a game. 

"What do you want to play?" Kat asks. 

Oh, I don't know. I was thinking we could play Pokemon. Or we could play racing." says Harry.

"No. I like Pokemon." I say.

"Yeah, I agree with Niall. We should play Pokemon. I think we all know that we love the game!" Kat says. So we end up playing Pokemon. We end up playing rounds. First Zayn and Louis, then Liam and Harrry, then me and Kat. Then whoever the winner is plays another winner. The winners were me, Louis, and Harry. So then So then Harry plays Louis, Louis won and played me. I lost to Lou. He was the champoin. He rubbed it in our faces by flexing his biceps in our faces (he has the biggest). But he would just laugh at Kat. Then finally me and the boys and Kat got fed up and made him go to the front of the plane. Harry followed or course. He and Harry are best lads! 

"Niall, do you love me?" Kat asks me once we are done playing Pokemon and the boys have all gone to their seats. Liam is a few rows in front of us on the other side of the plane playing on a Gameboy. He has earphones in and is listening to music. I wonder if he is listening to us on tour or something. I think Zayn is in the back sleeping. We don't get very much sleep on tour. It's just go, go, go.

"What kind of question is that?" I ask.

"That's not an answer. I want a real answer." Kat says to me. 

"No. Why would I love you?" I say. she slaps me in the face. I think I can feel it going red. I knew it was coming of course. "I'm just kidding! Of course I love you! You shuold have seen your face! It was priceless!" I say starting to laugh.

"It wasn't funny!" says Kat giving me an unhappy look. 

"Oh, yes it was!" I insist smiling and hugging her.

"Oh, yeah? How would you like it if I told you I hated you and never wanted to talk to you again!" she says hitting me on the back lightly because I am hugging her tighter.

"Well, I guess I'd be sad. But I'd move on." I say smiling.I know she knows I am smlileing even though she can't see my face. So she slaps me on the back really hard.

"Well maybe, I might just do hat to your face and walk away. Leaing you standing there wondering why I hate you." she says joking. "How does that sound?"

"Not very funny." I say letting go and rubbing my back where she slapped me. "I guess I would miss you to think about anything else. I mean you would be the only thing in my mind. I counldn't even perform or record any new songs we are making." I say looking her in the eyes seriously. 

"That's a good reason, but I don't fall for it." she says smiling. 

"Oh, come on now. You know it's true. I know you know I know you know it's true. Nothing but true. And I don't know if I told you, but I would walk over all the desserts ans swim through the oceans to be with you. I'd also go to the end of the earth. I would do anything to see you smile. You are to be my futer wife." I say getting down on one knee and pulling a ring out of my pocket. She told me she didn't want anything too fancy, so it is a simple one small silver carat diamond ring. Then I say to her "Will you marry me?"

She squeals in delight. She wraps her arms around me and we fall to the floor of the plane in a heap. We both laugh. And then I think Zayn heard us because he comes up and says "What is going on here?" Then I think he sees the ring and says mostly to himself "oh." Then walks to the back of the plane again. 

"Yes I will!" she squeals. I laugh as we are both still on the floor. She gets up and pulls me up with her and kisses me. We sit with her in my lap on my chair and start kissing like crazy. I am just about to give her a love bite but she pulls away and says "I need to go tell the others!" So she gets up and runs to the front of the plane.

---------------------------------------

Hey, I have like almost 30 chapters, so I will try to have this posted by the 1st of June. Sorry if I don't!  That just means I'm super busy! I have a play a this weekend so Ya.... If I don't update very often until the 11th that's why... I have ballet too. That ends on June 12th.