Chapter 16: Pillow Fights

My POV

"So what are we doing in America today?" I ask. This week we are in Miami, Florida. I never knew it could get to hot and wet at one time! "Hello? Are you there?" I ask. Niall never answered my question.

"What?" he asks.

"I said what are we doing today?"

"Oh, um, I think we have today off. Why?" says Niall.

"Oh, um, just wondering. So have you thought of a way to get Louis to ask Kaitlyn out?" I say.

"I think I have...I mean who wouldn't want to get ice cream with a celebrity At one of the best ice cream places in America? (Bridge-mans) I asked to borrow Louis' phone and texted Kaitlyn that he would pay for a plane ticket for her to come and visit and is she wanted to out and get ice cream. She said yes she would be delighted. So I told her that in a week she would be staying with you and Lily. Then I deleted the texts." says Niall.

"Oh great." I mumble under my breath.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Just said yay! another roommate!"

"Well that should be good for you. Get to know another girl besides Lily and Emma. It should be a good experience for you." says Niall with a grin.

"I hate you sometimes."

"I know you do. what do you think of my plan?"

"Brilliant!" I say.

"Well that's a plus. Oh and by the way, Kaitlyn should be her tonight. You can warn Lily, but tell her not to tell Zayn."

"Why?"

"Because Zayn might tell the other and it would ruin Louis' surprise."

"Right." I say slowly.

"So what do you want to do today?" Niall asks me.

"I was hoping I could get Lily to go shopping with me. And you could come to. But we might be in deep girl-talk."

"Yeah, that's fine. You go with Lily and have some fun. I'm sure me and the guys will find something to do."

"Are you sure? I mean you could come along. Hey why don't you see if the boys want to come along?" I say.

"Okay?"

"Here I will go ask them. Be right back." I say getting up and going to the boys door. The doors are connected so I knock to make sure no one is naked. I go in and find Lily, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam in a giant pillow fight. I don't think they even heard me knock. I run back to my room grab a pillow and make Niall play with us. I make him grab a pillow and come with me. I start by hitting Niall then I hit everyone else once. We go for almost a half-hour and I get tired so I sit down and the others follow a few minutes later.

"Well that was fun." says Louis.

"Yeah, but that's not what I came to do. I came to ask if you guys wanted to go shopping. Lily, I came to ask you especially." I say.

"Of course I want to go shopping! Let me grab my purse and we can go!" she says running back to our room. She returns with her purse a moment later.

"So where are we going shopping?" asks Zayn.

"The Mall." I say.

"Well I may as well come with. Anyone else coming with us three?" says Zayn.

"You mean four. I am going too." says Niall.

"Okay, four. You three coming with us?" asks Zayn.

"Yeah, I may as well." says Liam.

"Yeah." says Louis.

"Yeah." says Harry.

"Then grab what you need. We leave in five." I say. They nod. I go back to my room put on a little makeup, grab my purse and we leave.